• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

path to take?

slither

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if i go to doctor and get blood levels checked and they are slightly under test levels maybe i can persuade doc to fill my needs? Otherwise i'm screwed because i travel for a livin and don't goto gyms.what to do?:cry:

I am coonfused mna, are you trying to get on gear, and if so that will be a waste of dough if you don't go to a gym. you need to clarify the question bro.

yea I work out at home and so don't come in contact with gym users got 2 kids just inheirited a 3rd. not much time to hang out.tavel alot. Don't know about trustin sites on net. I do manage to pound iron. like to break plateu

You might be able to, see an endocronologist. Some people are lucky some are not, just depends on who you happen to run into.

However its hormone REPLACEMENT therapy, its not hey do as much gear as you want. You will probably get 100mg every 2 weeks, where as most people wont even do 250mg a week. Some people who are allowed to shoot themselves at home, stock up and wait.

I'm waiting for someone to come over.

yea it's been awhile since i logged in been to texas, and az, and all over but bein a moderator you probably have to dedicate some time huh?

I'm still tryin to figure out alot allready moved to fast once bought crap off net.

I do spend a good amount of time here.

Well just thought i should say thanks for alot of your straight forward input and i just tried .

IML Gear Cream!
Thx :)

I guess patience is the key mudge and that I lack seriously you probably may not remember me but I was the one that went to S.D.I. labs Anyways embarrasing huh. Well I hope I'm not to scary by bein to forward with some thoughts and or questions but I don't have to many resources. you know what i mean?

Patience is a virtue, impatient people get sloppy :D

Have you thought about just doing some 1-AD or 1-Test and avoiding the hassle?

yea i'm so confused just need to break a plateu. Is that legal and 1st time user might help? because i also heard of a place on the net suposed to be reliable and i can't say where right?

Can't say where in public yeah, secure email for that stuff...

Anywho, 1-AD and 1-Test are still legal supplements yes.

not only that but im 35 so i dont want to get serious just a lift. and i feel that age thing

what do ya mean secure email like for ordering and or on this site also?

Sounds perfect then, the legal stuff works better for those a little outside of thier prime. I tried some 1-Test once and didn't really appreciate it, it was alot more expensive at that time and I only did the base dose, and for my weight it sucked.

Originally posted by slither
what do ya mean secure email like for ordering and or on this site also?
cyber-rights.net

IML Gear Cream!
Your sig is a little on the large side :spaz:

ouch my heart was pounding i thought you found me on google and personal info about me and i'm freakin out my wifes tryin to calm me down.

Based on my other post? I didn't say I found somebody, I found a board that allows open source posting and lists everyones IP addresses. As a mod of this forum I can see your IP but I really dont need to know who you are or try to find that out.

Although one might assume from your email address that you are 35 years old? Perhaps this is not the case.

are you talkin about us here from this place or general publick?

Not sure what you are asking, I can see your IP address when you post HERE, in this forum. Now on the forum I mentioned running into, anybody can see your IP address - this is because they allow open source posting, this way they can find who is who when one person posts under another name, so that they can better identify scammers.

Problem is this makes everybodies identity all too easy to obtain by the feds, for someone like us we could find out what city you reside in with a pretty good certainty, with less than a minutes work.

Try it yourself
http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm

Originally posted by slither
yea it's been awhile since i logged in been to texas, and az, and all over but bein a moderator you probably have to dedicate some time huh?

Do you drive or fly on business? I'm in AZ too. If driving, you may consider taking a trip down south and picking some stuff up. If flying, drive down south and then mail it home from AZ.

i drive but don't like the idea of drivin cross border rather walk.

Back