• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How soon can I start seeing definition?

iryoku

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started my diet this week and I know that I shouldnt see any results yet. But I was wondering if I workout 5days a week (weekdays) at 6am every morning. And continue with the diet ive kinda been on for 3-4 days, will I lose my weight in 3-4 months?

http://ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22512

Keep this in mind im not taking any ECA stack, I just want to hear peoples opinions.

Pictures in my gallery if you want to give opinions

But how would I know how many calories i burn each day? :(

Diet takes time to nail down, progress comes little by little each week unless you cheat excessively. I have had cheat days that cost me about 5 days progress, so if you can avoid the binging then you should see progress weekly.

19 year old guy your size should prolly just eat his 2000 calories a day and keep active... the weight should come off...

sure, if he's really working hard at the gym he could eat over 3000 calories and still lose weight quickly... just depends on the person and how consistent and motivated they are :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I go to the gym 5 days a week (weekdays) 6am in the morning. For a hour workout, 45-50min lifting weights and 10 min cardio.

I would do 2600 cals and closely monitor how much you loose to adjust it so that you are loosing a max 1 - 2 lbs a week. Do 40 40 20 ratio. Carbs - Protein - Fat

I was going to agree with you doenescobar until I saw the "Go 9ers" comment. Don't forget all you loyal subjects out there, the Cowboys ARE America's Team.

Back