• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Check Out These Picks!...arnold, Sergio, Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, Franco Compared!!!!!!

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there are many people that love BB, especially the guys from the past. And of course there are endless arguements as to what guys of the past would do compared to today's "mass monsters".

Check this site out......coolest shit i've ever seen!!!:thumb:

http://ironage.us/virtual/index.html

Awesome site!

I put that Ronnie and Arnold head to head front double biceps as my background. what a fuckin awesome picture!

Most of the pics i recognize from Arnold's Encycl. of BB, but regardless, the way they are put together for comparison is awesome.....

Back shots on page 6 are good.

IMO, Haney was amazing. It is unbelieveable to me that he can perform a vacuum at his size. I would LOVE to see Ronnie try and do that.

By the by, I have no problem with Ronnie, he won by far this year considering how much larger he was than everyone else. I do, however, feel he holds water in his back. ;)

Cool site.:thumb:

I don't know why but Dorian looks kinda strange to me. He looks kinda round like a puff ball or something.

thanks flex...i learn a lot here..

It's kind of surprising that todays generation isn't all that much bigger than the pros of yesteryear..............................except for their roid guts. :(

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ALBOB
It's kind of surprising that todays generation isn't all that much bigger than the pros of yesteryear..............................except for their roid guts. :(

i agree with you in some aspects.

that's why many people (including myself) prefer the old school look (of huge size, good quality and tiny waists) to monster size, shredded to bits and big, blocky waists.

YOu're right though about they are not that much bigger, or for that matter, better. IMO Arnold still has the best chest and arms of all time (although Ronnie may have the best arms just cuz they are so fuckin big). But, Sergio's arms may actually be bigger than Ronnies, just not as peaked. IMO Franco has the best lats, although Dorian and Ronnie have enormous backs (but again Franco had the tiny waist that made his poses look sooo good). Arnold's calves are still prob. the best. and IMO Arnold and Haney had the best 2 overall physiques ever when combining their sheer mass with their tiny waists....

The biggest difference are the legs. "today's" legs are friggin ginormous, much bigger than the past. but, many people say the huge legs take away from aesthetique aspects....

nope i think Dorian had the best back of all time...he still beats Ronnie and Franco

i''m sure there are other people on this board that would support Dorian as well

Originally posted by oaktownboy
nope i think Dorian had the best back of all time...he still beats Ronnie and Franco

i just meant lats, as in lat spread, not entire backs. franco could fly with those wings....

gotcha:thumb:

i agree with you oak though, dorian's back is insane. his and ronnie's are like neck and neck, its just personal opinion who's better....(actually my back blows franco, ronnie and dorian away combined haha)

I like francos back the best. I remember in pumping iron when Arnold was watching him he said something about him flying too.

Back