• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best high protein VEGETABLE ?

I dont recall that any one vegetable alone is a complete protein, the challenge to vegetarians.

Example, beans or rice seperately are not complete, beans + rice is. Not being a diet expert though, someone else maybe has a better 'answer.'

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Broccoli has a good amount of protien.
:thumb:

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Broccoli has a good amount of protien.

Broccoli is good people.

I can eat it with a goat, and I can eat it with a goat. I like broccoli, Sam I am.

Sorry to bring this up again but when Tobey Maguire did Spider-man and packed on muscle he ate alot of tofu (soya bean curd). So I guess you could cook some tofu and have it with broccoli and some other veg.

Tofu

Tofu, I know it has protein but I don´t like it :p

Does someone have a list of the BV (Biological value) of proteins ?
Compared with egg.

Soybeans are the only complete vegetable protein. Soybeans are what make up tofu.

Everything else (vegetable protein source) is lacking an essential amino acid.

Ryan

hmmm im gonna have to go with a big peice of lean steak, chicken or salmon,, ohhh tuna's great too :)

IML Gear Cream!
no but if your a vegetarian,, all i can say is you should add protein shakes to your eating regimen ,,,, yes protein sometimes can be overrated but aquiring it only from veggies will not do the trick

I dunno if it's sold in the US, but in the UK we have a vegetarian product range called quorn, it's made of a substance called Myco protein ( fungus as in mushroom), it's pretty bland up but you have to cook it with source, to get enough protein you have to use about 3 fillets+ but they are only small, they also have mince and pieces

Back