• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gotta get BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Thats why you take it slow and go for coffee. Your not "hitting" on her per say. Your making a friendship. ;)

I agrere and disagree with Jodi.:grin:

While its cute you dig the chick, you may be risking your professionalism as well as lose a client and future clients.

How long have you guys been training together? For you to ask about this, I doubt very long.

If she feels the same(which is possible cause you are a cutie;) ) then you have nothing to worry about.:D

But if she doesn't....and even though she's only a few years older-most stable 29yr old women tend to go for older men as men take longer to mature:p No offense, its just true. Keep in mind I said most- not all;) She make also think its weird her trainer is asking her to go for coffee, esp if its only been a few sessions and in turn this may make any future training sessions uncomfortable.

My advice would be stick to training together for now. Show her your true colors, get to know her more and then go from there. You need to be more comnfortable around her befor eyou makje any sudden moves:)

Just my opinion:p

Originally posted by Jodi
Thats why you take it slow and go for coffee. Your not "hitting" on her per say. Your making a friendship. ;)

While its not technically "hitting on her", it's showing interest. Might be too much if they have only just begun trianing together. I had a PT ask me to go for coffee and I felt it was not right. It makes the girl think you ask all your pretty clients- even though you may not.

most stable 29yr old women tend to go for older men as men take longer to mature
Not me! :grin: Oh wait, you said stable. :laugh:

Actually I find older men boring and all they want is to get married and have kids right away. :rolleyes:

I still think a cup of coffee is fine. I went on a date with my first personal trainer. :lol: He was 6 years younger than me :grin:

I have been trainign her for a while actually (about 3 months). Typically during our saturday session (she is usually my usually last client of the day) she is complainig about how hungry she is and I, ofcourse, am complaining about how hungry I am. She always asks me were I am going to eat and where she should go to eat. I tell her some of the healthy places to eat that are near the gym but have neglected to just say "well I am going here, would you like to join me?" because, like leslie said, I don't want to look "unprofessional" or make it an akward situation. Also, the other day one of the other trainers girl friend was sitting there grilling me about my diet and telling me that I am ridiculously anal. Then my client today, the one I like, was asking me what I had for breakfast. I recited my breakfast to her and she told me that I sounded like a robot and that I should lighten up with my diet and give myself a break. I then said "yeah, this other girl was making fun of me yesterday about that" She then quickly fired back in a somewhat jelous tone saying "wait a minute, what girl is this?":confused:

Hmm...I now see your confusion.
First the hungry complaint may be a hint. Or she just may be hungry.
Second, she must like you- even if its a small amount because women are jealous over other women when it comes to guys we like. And for her to show it...well thats a good sign for you.

Since you have been training her for a while, I;d say this Saturday work her out extra hard so she is hungry:evil: and then when she says I am hungry blah blah blah. You say "Well I am heading over to ________(insert food place nearby here) now cause I am in the mood for a _________(insert food here). You are welcomed to join me, if you want.

Her answer will give you all the answers you need. And being she complained about being hungry- you didnt just come out of the blue and ask her for coffee.

Good Luck:D

Originally posted by P-funk
I have been trainign her for a while actually (about 3 months). Typically during our saturday session (she is usually my usually last client of the day) she is complainig about how hungry she is and I, ofcourse, am complaining about how hungry I am. She always asks me were I am going to eat and where she should go to eat. I tell her some of the healthy places to eat that are near the gym but have neglected to just say "well I am going here, would you like to join me?" because, like leslie said, I don't want to look "unprofessional" or make it an akward situation. Also, the other day one of the other trainers girl friend was sitting there grilling me about my diet and telling me that I am ridiculously anal. Then my client today, the one I like, was asking me what I had for breakfast. I recited my breakfast to her and she told me that I sounded like a robot and that I should lighten up with my diet and give myself a break. I then said "yeah, this other girl was making fun of me yesterday about that" She then quickly fired back in a somewhat jelous tone saying "wait a minute, what girl is this?":confused:
Thats definately a girl trying to pass the hint if I've ever seen one. :p

Originally posted by Leslie
Hmm...I now see your confusion.
First the hungry complaint may be a hint. Or she just may be hungry.
Second, she must like you- even if its a small amount because women are jealous over other women when it comes to guys we like. And for her to show it...well thats a good sign for you.

Since you have been training her for a while, I;d say this Saturday work her out extra hard so she is hungry:evil: and then when she says I am hungry blah blah blah. You say "Well I am heading over to ________(insert food place nearby here) now cause I am in the mood for a _________(insert food here). You are welcomed to join me, if you want.

Her answer will give you all the answers you need. And being she complained about being hungry- you didnt just come out of the blue and ask her for coffee.

Good Luck:D
:thumb: PERFECT Leslie. Its similiar like the coffee idea. Then its not really a "date" but an invitation and the opportunity to get to know each other more.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking, she always says she is hungry and asks me were she should go, almost every session.

The only thing that makes me think age may be a problem is because one day last month in between sets she asked, out of the blue "patrick, how old are you?" to which I replied "24". She then said Twenty Four!!!! No way!!" I said "yeah, how the hell old did you think I was?" She said "I always thought you were thirty two." "Thirty two I said?? I look that old?? This is really bad!" She then said "No, I thought thrity two because your shoulders are so big. I can't believe a 24year can have shoulders like that!"

Cool- glad you agree Jodi:D

Her asking your age is most liekly cause she is interested:eyebrow:

Now we expect a full report on Sunday:D:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks ladies, i feel extremly honered to get the opinion of two extremly beautiful and intelligent women:)

Anyitme;)

I just hope she has no idea about the IM board:rofl::p

lol, i hope not.....:scared:

Yeah, that is what I was thinking, she always says she is hungry and asks me were she should go, almost every session.

The only thing that makes me think age may be a problem is because one day last month in between sets she asked, out of the blue "patrick, how old are you?" to which I replied "24". She then said Twenty Four!!!! No way!!" I said "yeah, how the hell old did you think I was?" She said "I always thought you were thirty two." "Thirty two I said?? I look that old?? This is really bad!" She then said "No, I thought thrity two because your shoulders are so big. I can't believe a 24year can have shoulders like that!"
See you act older for your age but still a younger guy at heart. :thumb: She's still interested. :yes:

Thanks ladies, i feel extremly honered to get the opinion of two extremly beautiful and intelligent women:)
:lol: No problem cutie. ;)

See more than just girls lifting weights we are. :)

Cool- glad you agree Jodi:D

Her asking your age is most liekly cause she is interested:eyebrow:

Now we expect a full report on Sunday:D:laugh:
Yes, most definately! We need details boy. :p

Oh shit, I just noticed your location..........I never knew you were a Jersey Girl............I have gotten myself in some trouble with jersey girls in the past:evil2:

Oh shit, I just noticed your location..........I never knew you were a Jersey Girl............I have gotten myself in some trouble with jersey girls in the past:evil2:
:yes: :evil: :evil:

For the age factor, my wife is 4 1/2 years older than me. It wasn't a problem because she didn't know until we were already pretty close. Good luck P-funk, sometimes I miss those days but I wouldn't trade what I've got for the world!:D

I just hope she has no idea about the IM board:rofl::p

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Although, if she were to stumble across the site, it might prove to be beneficial..:D

Hey P. , you of all people know that honesty is the best policy. You can maintain your professionalism while being "on the level" with this woman. Just don't approach it as most (steroetypical) guys would, with the "dating game' mentality. Like I've said many times before, the best (romantic) relationships are based on friendship.

Good luck on the bulk, too buddy.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
thanks for the replies guys.

11/6 leg day (hypertrophy week........8-15rep range)

walking lunges across aerobics room (40 yards)
135lbs (warm up)
185lbs
185lbs

dumbell still leg dead lifts
70x15
70x15
70x10
70x8
50x5 (oops)

front squat (I was trying to give it all I could here but after those walking lunges my legs were fried)
135x8
135x8
135x8

seated leg curl (toes pointed)
140x15
155x12
170x10
170x8

leg extension
plate#10x15
plate#12x12
plate#13x10

seated hip adduction
100x18
100x8
85x10

seated calf raises
3 plates x 15
3 plates x 12
3 plates x 12

45 degree calf raise
220x15
220x12
220x12
220x10

Originally posted by rock4832
For the age factor, my wife is 4 1/2 years older than me. It wasn't a problem because she didn't know until we were already pretty close. Good luck P-funk, sometimes I miss those days but I wouldn't trade what I've got for the world!:D

Rock, your married!!! LOL, for some reason I pictured you being a 20 year old kid....lol

Leslie, do you ever come into the city (manhattan that is)?

Of course.:p live in Ft Lee, so I have a pretty view of the city from my place:)

I was just in mid-town before Vegas.

Of course.:p live in Ft Lee, so I have a pretty view of the city from my place:)

I was just in mid-town before Vegas.

nice:thumb:

11/7

Missed workout today:( ......toaday is shoulder day and I have an enflamed tendon in my right deltoid so I missed today and banged down some anti inflamatories as well as massaged my shoulder a little bit to work the knots out. So tomorrow will bedoulbe duty as i will do shoulders and arms.

Rock, your married!!! LOL, for some reason I pictured you being a 20 year old kid....lol

Hey man, just because I act like a 20 year old kid doesn't mean I'm one. :D

nice:thumb:

11/7

Missed workout today:( ......toaday is shoulder day and I have an enflamed tendon in my right deltoid so I missed today and banged down some anti inflamatories as well as massaged my shoulder a little bit to work the knots out. So tomorrow will bedoulbe duty as i will do shoulders and arms.
:( I hope you feel better little buddy! :)

Originally posted by Jodi
:( I hope you feel better little buddy! :)

thanks (lmao...little buddy:) ). I feel better today, I took some alieve last night and rested my shoulder and it feels great so I am going to go in and train today.:thumb:

Hey man, just because I act like a 20 year old kid doesn't mean I'm one.

It's not even that you act like a kid. It was just they way that I pictured you in my head?:)

thanks (lmao...little buddy:) ). I feel better today, I took some alieve last night and rested my shoulder and it feels great so I am going to go in and train today.:thumb:

It's not even that you act like a kid. It was just they way that I pictured you in my head?:)
Alright I guess that's fine. Now, can we change that image to picture me as Jay Cutler, just a wee bit smaller with a deep dark tan and huge rear delts?:D

11/8 shoulders, arms, traps

Had a big workout today since I missed yesterday because of my shoulder. It feels good today but I still wanted to go kind of light just to play it safe. This is my light week anyway so all rep ranges are 8-15.

olympic bar standing millitary press
135x15
135x12
135x10
135x6 (oops, could have got 8 but the shoulder started to feel a little akward so I stopped short for safety reasons)

cybex lateral raise machine
plate#7x15
plate#8x12
plate#8x9
pltae#7x10
plate#7x9

prone incline rear delt raises (with rotation at top)
15x15
20x10
20x10
20x10

standing dumbell lateral raises (straight arms)
20x10
20x8
20x8

reverse peck deck (prone grip)
105x15
105x12
105x10

standing cambered bar curls
75x15
75x10
65x10
65x8

unilateral cross preacher bench dumbell curls (no rest inbetween sets and supination during the conncentric portion)
20x12
20x10
20x9

rope cable curl
plate#6x15
plate#7x14
plate#7x12

dumbell skull crushers
30x15
40x12
40x10

rope press downs
plate#8x11
plate#6x13
plate#6x12

one arm overhead dumbelll extension
25x12
25x11
25x10

dumbell shrugs (no wraps)
100x12
100x12
100x12
100x12

42 Sets!?! How long were you resting between sets?

I've tried the standing MP, I just can't do it. Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back