• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

http://www.prohormonelitigation.com/

Ok PH/PS people read this and tell me VPX Products do what they claim to do.

I am not going to dump 150.00 of hard earned money and be ripped off by another company B.S ing the results.

Does VPX stand behind their products?

Do they truly work!!!!!!!!

Or do you take it up the behind after they get your money.

I would like real world feed back please.

If a VPX rep responds, I would like to what you do to stand behind your products?

I think that site is very funneh... it was a joke right? **sigh**

Ah hah! I was wondering what all the fat people that werent suing McDonalds were up to :D Or would this be all the skinny people that "can't" get big :lol:

Not surprised about the EAS settlements though... theres a good reason I dont use them :p

My car doesnt handle as well as I'd like, I wonder if I could sue Mobil and Texaco :rolleyes:

Originally posted by newby
Ok PH/PS people read this and tell me VPX Products do what they claim to do.

I am not going to dump 150.00 of hard earned money and be ripped off by another company B.S ing the results.

Does VPX stand behind their products?

Do they truly work!!!!!!!!

Or do you take it up the behind after they get your money.

I would like real world feed back please.

If a VPX rep responds, I would like to what you do to stand behind your products?
Do a search for VPX products on here tons of info on this board.I just ordered sygex 1 and 2 theres a alot of good feeback but they are exspensive

Yeah I guess they DON'T work so good, they are trying to ban them!!:rolleyes:

1) They site is old, that lawsuit was old, and it never got off the ground.

2) The lawsuit was based on the old androstendione, which did didly. The new PHs and PSs are far superior.

3) The VPX PH/PS products work. They are just way overpriced. There marketing is silly too. Don't buy into the marketing, read real results from real people, and you'll see that they are effective products.

Back