• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stuff sitting in my desk at work that I will not eat

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Current items are:

package of Reese's Peanut Butter cups
small bag of Ruffles
big walnut cookie
Myoplex Low Carb bar :barf:
small bag of peanut M&M's

People drop this stuff on my desk, figuring I'll eat it. I've collected these items over the last few weeks. Anybody want any of it? :)

The only thing in my desk I will eat (besides the paper clips and pencils) are the Altoids and Advil.

Thank you for reminding me of the bagel I bought this morning and forgot about. It is now halfway consumed.

Throw it in the garbage, thats MY easiest way to get rid of the temptation!:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Jill
Throw it in the garbage, thats MY easiest way to get rid of the temptation!:lol: :lol:

I have thought about it, but it is food and I hate to waste it, even if it's stuff I won't eat. :(

do you have a kitchen or common area at work? if you do and put it out for others i can practically guarantee it'll be gone before the day's over!

Prince you're so funny.:D

Originally posted by nikegurl
do you have a kitchen or common area at work? if you do and put it out for others i can practically guarantee it'll be gone before the day's over!

Trust me, my coworkers don't need it. :D

I may just send it to Prince! :D Think the cookie will be ok after a week in the mail?

You eat Pop Tarts "MRP" but not that stuff huh? Sure ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Trust me, my coworkers don't need it. :D

I may just send it to Prince! :D Think the cookie will be ok after a week in the mail?

LMAO, I wil give it to my son. :D

I have orange jelly beans, hershey's nuggets, loose peanut m and m's. I havent touched them since I started working out and dieting. Dam there hard.

Originally posted by Mudge
You eat Pop Tarts "MRP" but not that stuff huh? Sure ;)

Don't knock the Pop Tart MRP! :lol:

Back