• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dolphin meat in Japan

Things that I thought of. To us in the states (many of us) it is somehow wrong because we dont do it, we dont eat dolphin and we dont eat dog.

In slaughter houses I believe the method of killing is still slitting the throat, not a fun way to go.

Swimming in your buddies blood while waiting your turn though seems barbaric... Since we know dolphins are intelligent creatures, something also seems kind of wrong on that end, hmm...

I believe the Navy used Dolphins during WWII and sometime afterwards for missions, this included various things. Mine detection, hunting enemy divers, spotting enemy divers and so on.

i also recall something about dolphins use inthe navy,
also agree that they are intellegant mammals and what they are doing is really messed up .
different culture different customs
a shame thou

but it could be a area of where there hasn't been much growth in technology and still living in the past, still no excuse

Originally posted by Mudge
Swimming in your buddies blood while waiting your turn though seems barbaric... Since we know dolphins are intelligent creatures, something also seems kind of wrong on that end, hmm...

true, but as you said due to a dolphin's intelligence and friendliness towards man it's just not the same IMO.

How could anyone eat this beautiful creature???

20020304_daily_b.jpg

I agree. Now for a vegan/vegetarian it may be because they dont like "killing anything that has eyes" as they say, but I can find the middle ground and have no problems eating cows and chickens.

but ddin't we eat them at one time in tuna fish?

Tuna nets are infamous for snaring dolphins, they need to breath air above water, so they drown.

Originally posted by Prince
No, they get caught in the tuna fish nets and die, supposedly this practice no longer goes on.

Yeah, I forget why exactly, maybe its the location the fishingis being done now or they are more visible to the dolphins? I dont recall.

DOLPHIN is delicious, tastes like chicken !

:sob: :sob:

Originally posted by Prince
where is kuso, I bet he eats dolphins.

:yell: Never :finger: :p

Actually, the funny/stupid/fucked up part is.....in Japan there is no difference between Whale and Dolphn, so most of the dolphins killed are labelled as whale and sold......this is legal and not considered miss-labeling etc......

The only part that puts a smile on my face was a couple of years back Tokyo university ( or one affiliated with ) did a study into the mercury content of whale meat.......purchasing all the available "whale" in the Tokyo fish market at the time, they found over 90% of it to be dolphin, and the mercury content to be 100`s of times over the "safe" limits.......serves the fuckers right for eating it IMHO!

How much protein is in 3oz of Dolphin?

1 jilllion grams,,, who gives a bleep, you cant buy it here anyway !!

Back