• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

carb blockers

not tried them, but io think they sound really good if they actually work that is

i'd like to be able to use them on a cheat meal, but depends how effective they are, if they cut the carbs in that meal by anything under 50% is it work it for 1 meal? i think not

peace

Do I really need to say it?

Yes dg, say it!!!

They are crap!! Don't waste your money. Just stick to a good diet.

So carb blockers really do NOT work then???

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..........................

NOOOOOOO!

so Im assuming you've tried them dg, and you can say from first hand experience they dont work?

Cause I know three people that have used them with good results.

I started taking them about 4 months ago, but at the same time I changed up my workout. Within 3 months I went from 240lbs down to around 215. The only thing is the carb blockers I take also block sugars as well so they are a little different. I havn't taken them since Sept. Im gonna start taking them again in a few weeks.

Originally posted by topolo
so Im assuming you've tried them dg, and you can say from first hand experience they dont work?

Cause I know three people that have used them with good results.
No I haven't tried them and won't be trying them.

Just another "magic pill" :rolleyes:

Besides why would one want to block carbs anyway? If your eating clean carbs then there is no need to "block" them. :shrug:

Excellent point, J.

Originally posted by Jodi
Just another "magic pill" :rolleyes:

Besides why would one want to block carbs anyway? If your eating clean carbs then there is no need to "block" them. :shrug:

but say you wanted a cheat meal or something? you could down a bottle of carb blockers then stuff your face full of junk! and not have to worry about putting any fat on! fantastic!

:lol:

whatever :D

If your diet is clean and consistant, 1 cheat meal a week won't hurt you.

I could see a use for this type of product for a very carb sensitive person

Of course most of the people who would try such a product are not the same people who would take the time/effort to determine their carb sensitivity

At the end of the day I'm still not sure about the 'science' behind carb blockers. I would like to read a good article debunking them as opposed to the general "fitness doesn't come in a pill" response. We all know this. I would like to read specifically though why this drug doesn't perform the function it claims.

Long story short --- a clean diet is better, and we know that it works well

drew_c said:
I could see a use for this type of product for a very carb sensitive person

Of course most of the people who would try such a product are not the same people who would take the time/effort to determine their carb sensitivity

At the end of the day I'm still not sure about the 'science' behind carb blockers. I would like to read a good article debunking them as opposed to the general "fitness doesn't come in a pill" response. We all know this. I would like to read specifically though why this drug doesn't perform the function it claims.

Long story short --- a clean diet is better, and we know that it works well

Thats what I like to know half the time I ask for advice on supplements. I want to know WHY it is a fad, myth, bullshit, or just a waste of money. Cuz you know damn well, when you look fit, people who arent fit will ask you about these things. I say the same thing everyone else does. "Hard work..(more or less)," but Id like to provide knowledge as well as arrogance. :D

Back