• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Burger Kings' Whopper

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For $100.00 how many can you eat without cheese? My buddy downed 5 for $100.00!

Before my diet, I think I could of easily downed 5 for 100 bucks. Even with cheese. :hog: :hog: :hog:
Not sure though, never ate that many whoppers. I did eat 85 shrimp once at Sizzler, but those where those little tiny shrimp. :lol:

five!? i could do 10! :D

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
five!? i could do 10! :D

5 back in the days is NOTHING just like Randy said.

Crash, wt/ puking, one right after another, I would love to see you try eating 10. :confused: I won't give you $100 but I would give you $25 for doing it. (It has to be done in front of me!!)

really 25$ are they 99cents now? that's come out to 15$ in the good :thumb:

Huh? No, I meant if you can eat 10 in a row then I'll give you $25 but never $100 for it!!!

A quote from Judge Judy. " I don't reward or compensate those for stupidity! :lol:

i hate judge judy :grin:

she's a bitch :lol:

I've had 5 Jumbo Jacks with extra sauce before, I used to eat that crap for lunch nearly every day. Eventually I moved to no sauce and extra onions, much better (for me).

For my size I dont eat that much at a single sitting, my dad is lighter but can eclipse anything I eat.

i have del taco everyday :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
What is Del Taco? Like Taco Bell or something or a legit Mexican Restaurant?

ya it's like taco bell but 100x's better :lick:

that means 100x worse for you too :lol:

David,

That was very original....The quote from Judge Judy :lol:
I like that one.

:haha: Yep, a good one liner that she uses or I like the way she sometimes tells people to be quiet.

SPEAK NOT!!!!

Or.... "You'll never be as smart as me on your best day". :lol:

El Farro, damn good burritos here.

Taco Bells suck big time, the only taco chain that I know of that is worth half a damn is called "Taco Bravo". There are only like 2-3 left that I know of in California. But for authentic mexican food there are lots of small hole in the walls that a really good. It always seems like the small hole in the wall is the best for mexican food. I like the places where they cut up the meat right in front of your eyes and fix the burrito for you the way you like it.
And I love the authentic soft taco with carna asdada, cillontra, and onion... with hot chili sauce..... mmmmmmmmmmm melt in your mouth :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Macho Burrito!!

ya i'm goin there tomorrow now :D

if you insist :D

There's NO way you can down two!!!

no way? thats easy my normal meal at Del taco is a Macho Combo burrtito, 6 chickensoft tacos , large fries, and diet Dr. Pepper :D

great satan love ya sig coops the man

best mexican food i ever had was in cali this summer

Can someone toss over a roll of TP , must be that Mexican Food again....God Dammit!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back