• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lower back pain

spartan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I get lower back pain once a week if I overtrain does anyone have any ideas on this???.

How old are you ?

I have a pinched nerve that acts up about every 6 months if I dont workout my lower back directly, I haven't had an episode in over a year.

Does this happen when you do legs or back or both??

I'm sure when he's doing legs, it's going to hurt his lower back.

How can you tell if you 'OVER TRAIN'....i mean.....I dunno....never mind

in all seriousness........I was doing some reading myself about lower back pain AND........They say.....believe it or not......that sex can help....NO JOKE....reason....if you're going through therapy...it takes a lot of effort to get through your session because of the pain HOWEVER....study shows sex will help because you're more than likely going to work through the pain because of the "end" result you get when you're "done." I swear...I'm not kidding.

Sex is the Great Healer.

Bow down to the Great Genital God.

Spartan: you may be doing some exercises with poor form.

i did shoulder press with bb for first time in +2 years... that owned me.. gotta watch my form next time.. deadlifts used to hurt my lower back but now it's fine.. guess i'm gettin stronger/used to it

I'm a Light Infantry Soldier who for a living carries heavy loads on my back (120 pound ruck sack, 40 pound machine gun) I am 28 and have been a soldier for seven years. When I say over- train I mean run up to 16 KM in the mourning, swim for an hour at lunch, wieghtlift an hour after lunch and box for two hours a day. I train like this for 5 days a week and weekends off.(Unless I'm in the field or on tour). My back pain seemed to come from nowhere and feels tight all the time. Are weaker abs a reason??. If someone has insight it would be great.

You are sure doin' a lot of cardio in a day! I know you are only 28, but...the lower back pain could just be a signal that you are either doing too much or wearing that part down a little. You might try out a good massage, or maybe a chiropractor if it persists. There should be some good stretching exercises out there that might help strengthen the back.

As good as that swimming is at soothing your muscles, I can't imagine all that running AND that boxing not winding your whole body up tighter than a clock -

IML Gear Cream!
Thanx for the advice man, I appriciate but if I want to make my goals I am going to have to pick up the pace even more in the future. I would like to nip this in the bud as soon as possible.

Back