• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best time to conusume sugary/sweet foods?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i do enjoy things such as cereal/oaty type nutrition bars (nutri-grain bars/harvest bars), crunchy cereals (those luxory oat crunch/crisp cereals), mini apple pies :) and often a few sweets/chocolate now and again (my house is full of it, my lil sister eats chocolate and sweets 24/7, so at times i can't resist)

just wanted to know when is the best time to eat these (higher in sugar) foods?

like the best time of day? with lunch? before/after workout? after my dinner?

i hate greasy fatty junk food, like Mcdonalds, KFC, pizza... but when it comes to sweeter foods i find it hard to resist sometimes, esspecially when i'm tired from training and college

(BTW i'm bulking again now (keeping it clean as i can), just in case it made a difference)

thanks

I would assume that he best time to take this in would be early in the day. If you were to eat them later in the day, that sugar wouldn't be used and would just turn into fat while you sleep.

Just my thoughts, though they are probably not so accurate. I won't even tell you that you shouldn't be eating that stuff at all, cause I'm sure you already know that.;)

Have them as a treat every now and then after a workout with your protein and don't make it a staple food. Just cause your bulking it is no excuse to eat crappy as you will gain more fat than you probably want.

Within your first 8 hours. One serving.

when ever you want, as much as you can.............that is what I do when I bulk....oh yeah and I eat 1 chicken breast per day:D

:haha: Where is this new found humour coming from? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know;)

To all those reading: Funky and I say Pizza, Beer, Icecream, Bagels and Cookies are PERFECTLY GREAT for any diet :D

lol, I just ate some cookies with milk.........no really, I really did this time....they were good.

IML Gear Cream!
Shhh I had chocolate last night :grin:

i was cracking myself up today at the grocery store, i bought a ton of water, 2 boxes of bran flakes, 2 boxes of Kashi Go lean cereal, 2 jars of peanut butter, 1 loaf of whole grain wheat bread, 1 ironman magazine, 1 gallon non fat milk, 1 twelve pack of diet rite, 8 cans of tuna, 2 things of chicken breasts, 1 jar healthy mayo, and A BIG BAG OF REESES PIECES!!!!

WOOHOO!!!
:eek:

Originally posted by Jodi
Shhh I had chocolate last night :grin:

lol, that is awsome, sometimes you need those types of things. To be perfect all the time is ridiculous/insane.

I wish I had more cookies.....lol:)

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
i was cracking myself up today at the grocery store, i bought a ton of water, 2 boxes of bran flakes, 2 boxes of Kashi Go lean cereal, 2 jars of peanut butter, 1 loaf of whole grain wheat bread, 1 ironman magazine, 1 gallon non fat milk, 1 twelve pack of diet rite, 8 cans of tuna, 2 things of chicken breasts, 1 jar healthy mayo, and A BIG BAG OF REESES PIECES!!!!

WOOHOO!!!
:eek:
I love reeses :lick: They are my favorite.

Originally posted by P-funk
lol, that is awsome, sometimes you need those types of things. To be perfect all the time is ridiculous/insane.

I wish I had more cookies.....lol:)
It was only 2 small pieces. I'll live :)

let's hope so:)

Down with Chocolate! Long live the new flesh! (chicken!)

Originally posted by young d
wow! jodi ate some chocolate!

I don't feel so guilty now :)
Hey now :finger: hush it. I did not, it was a joke :grin:

Back