• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

american living in japan..any other bodybuilders in japan here??

systemofadown

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone....been working out for a few years, and since i moved to japan, ive lost 30 pounds, went from 210 to 180 pounds. this is thanks to the fact that i have no car here, so my lazy ass has to ride my bike, run, or walk every single day!! finally found a gym here, although i pay the equivalent of about 115 dollars a month to go there! (common for most gyms in japan)... started a boxing club too, but i have to keep on my toes cuz sometimes the instructor talks too fast and i cant understand his japanese...well, if anyone wants to find me, look for the only white guy at Verdi gym in Chiba, listening to system of a down on my mp3 player while im working out, GOOD TIMES!!!......i have a post in the nutrition section that im looking for advice on dropping my fat percentage, id appreciate if you guys/gals took a look...see everyone around!

Yep, Kuso lives in Japan. He is actually from OZ, but don't hold that against him. lol Kuso is a good guy.

Welcome :wave:

Hi! I just moved to Chiba from Tokyo. Does anyone know of any decent gyms? I mostly want to squat, deadlift and bench free weights, but I like hammer strength machines, too. I do NOT like a lot of interference from staff who know only what they've read in the store manual. I guess you could say I'm looking for freedom in free-weight training.
Surprisingly hard to find... I'd appreciate any help.

it seems that lifting is not as popular in japan as people think it would be, is it?

Back