• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Star Wars vs Star Trek?

• Star Wars would win.

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Star Trek would win.

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright geeks. AFter the fun we had with Superman vs Hulk, I just had to know your opinion here. Star Wars vs Star Trek. Good guys and bad, however you want to play it. How about Borg vs Empire, Enterprise vs. Millenium Falcon, etc?

let's see:
Empire has the Death Star:
"This space station is the most powerful force in the Universe"
-goes to the Empire.

The Enterprise would smoke the Falcon....would be like a frigate taking on a battleship..

what we need to see is an oil wresting match with 7of 9 and Princess Leigh!

Star Wars will always be my favorite, but the Borg have to be the deciding factor here. They're a lot scarier than the Empire. Then again, could the Jedi's use mind tricks to control the Borg? Hmmm.
Yes, I'm a geek! SO what??:shhh:

Originally posted by Burner02
what we need to see is an oil wresting match with 7of 9 and Princess Leigh!
:rofl: :funny: Agreed!!!

Leaigh looked pretty good in her bikini in Episode VI..but 7of9...DAMN!
Resistance is futile.
Damn straight! Take me!
:D

There is no need for this thread. Star Wars unquestionably. (I base this on the quality of the movies...not counting the new episodes). :p

Originally posted by derekisdman
There is no need for this thread. Star Wars unquestionably. (I base this on the quality of the movies...not counting the new episodes). :p

WRONG!!!!

Star Trek has teleportation. Nothing like 'beaming' a nuke on your bridge.

Star Wars without a doubt. The special effects were exceptional expcially for their time (the 1st one). I wasn't crazy about the last 2 but regardless they blow away those stupid ass star track shows. I really wish the "last generation" REALLY meant the last generation. Talk about horrible makeup. The makup artist for Star Trek must be "Straight" hahahahaha

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna have to say that if I can pic a team of myself, Gandolf and Khan we could take Star Trek and Starwars because we have charisma. So their!

Throw in that robot from lost in space while we're at it.

I voted Star Wars.. just for the sole reason that I cant even stand watching friggen Star Trek :D

Can I get an Amen for MuscleGirl? I'm right with you girlfriend and by the way, WELCOME BAAACK!!!!!

Lol, thanks so much!

And your very welcome!!!

Hmm....since Star Wars is set in the past (a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away) and Star Trek is obviously set in the future, obviously Star Wars paved the way for Star Trek in some obscure way and is therefore superior.

Don't know how that logic works, but it does. :grin:

Star Trek did have more hotties though:

Dr. Beverly Crusher (my personal fav)
Deanna Troi
Ensign Ro
Worf's wife (the human/klingon babe)
7 of 9
all the girls Riker and Kirk nailed :cool:

And then there was that hottie ensign from the original series in the red miniskirt....forget what her name was. Or was she a nurse?

OMG!! ponyboy knows the charachters names!!!! Now that is scary.

I do believe that if Battle Star Galatica was in this everyone would die. Oh yeah, I can't remember very much about the show but......but....it was cool.

Originally posted by ponyboy

And then there was that hottie ensign from the original series in the red miniskirt....forget what her name was. Or was she a nurse?

Nurse Chapel???

IML Gear Cream!
I would have to say though that I would rather hangout with the Star Trek people.
I mean think about it. Everyone in Star wars has issues about being one anothers fathers and not knowing that that girl you liked is really your sister.
When on Star Trek ya just sit back hangout with the android or Clingon while banging a green animal woman on th side. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?

Originally posted by Var
Nurse Chapel???

That's it! :thumb:

Red Dragon's point is valid as well. In Star Trek you never had to worry about falling in love with your sister or having your father try to kill you.

I forgot about another Star Trek babe....Tasha Yar (that one is for you FS!) And of course Uhura...the first independent black woman on television. Weezie had nothing on her.

Star Trek is more technologically advanced. I mean with force fields, teleporters, warp speed, tracter beams, atctical use of worm holes, etc. Star Wars is in the stone age compared to them. They could simply warp towards the Death Star, grab it with a tracter beam, jump to warp with the Star in tow slam on the brakes while releasing the tracter beam and toss it into a star.

:haha: I agree

WTF star wars has been shit since these new movies

Star trek has been shit lately too just not as bad as the new star wars movies.

There's a bunch of these on Youtube

YouTube Video

Perfect Video!

But they didn't have to deal w/Kirk and Spock...

Spock would lay the Neck Pinch on the Emperor while Kirk was Phaser-ing
Vader and those clowns up...

Scotty and Bones would booby-trap the death star,
and Kirk would trick the Emperor into hitting the switch
and blowing himself up.

See-ya

Perfect Video!

But they didn't have to deal w/Kirk and Spock...

Spock would lay the Neck Pinch on the Emperor while Kirk was Phaser-ing
Vader and those clowns up...

Scotty and Bones would booby-trap the death star,
and Kirk would trick the Emperor into hitting the switch
and blowing himself up.

See-ya

You forgot one thing. Kirk has to two hand fist pound somebody in the back before it is over.

Back