• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help asap im about to shoot

REACTION

IN EFFECT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got some sust 250 going to do 1ml per 12 days. Do I do .5 now and .5 in 6 days or just do the full ml?

Why so little? I assume this is for HRT because it will hardly be anabolic, I'm being dead serious, even 250mg for every 7th day is hardly anything.

You are just about replacing your own natural test and nothing more, this is not an anabolic amount.

250mg for every 15th day is common with sustanon for european HRT.

in the end you will lose muscle mass doign such a low dose b/c after you get off, your hormone levels will be nothing and you will have gained nothing. bad idea

He is either doing HRT or completely wasting his time.

No shit, I was only hoping to gain around 7-10lbs and I wanted to keep the dose low so I didn't fuck up my testicular axis very much. Also I only have 3ml. Will definently wait till I get more in that case. What is a minimum dose for about 10lbs keeping in mind I still want to be able to get a woody!

dude, if you only want to gain 7-10 lbs then why do you need drugs? 10 lbs is so f'n easy to gain naturally. You obviously have no basis of knowledge with the AAS so why don't you leave them alone and just earn those 10 lbs.

10 pounds is nothing, eat it.

If you dont want to mess up the HPTA then dont cycle like an idiot, get on, get off, and do your recoup. I first ran 250mg a week for 10 weeks because I didn't want to attract attention, like said though the dose you are doing is so low that you are simply replacing natural testosterone with your own, so you will have about 4 weeks of higher than normal test before yours hits the floor - if you are lucky. I was able to keep about 17 pounds (not all LBM either).

I have posted a graph here before of about 1/3 testosterone level drop after 5 days on Anavar, so dont get any ideas that low dose testosterone is not going to affect your HPTA.

You are looking at HRT doses, meaning in short non-anabolic.

Originally posted by gr81
dude, if you only want to gain 7-10 lbs then why do you need drugs? 10 lbs is so f'n easy to gain naturally. You obviously have no basis of knowledge with the AAS so why don't you leave them alone and just earn those 10 lbs.

man I have earnt 20lbs in the past three years totally natural and that was barely eating right. Now im training smarter eating heaps and yes I still continue to have good gains - fucking slowly though. Yes I do lack knowledge about AAS but thats because its very new to me - and I won't leave them alone because I need to gain more for ice hockey and normal gains just aren't going to be enough. So that 7-10lbs is anticipated on top of natural gains. Just a bit of help is all im looking for so that I do have a basis of knowledge - thats all!

Originally posted by REACTION
man I have earnt 20lbs in the past three years totally natural and that was barely eating right. Now im training smarter eating heaps and yes I still continue to have good gains - fucking slowly though. Yes I do lack knowledge about AAS but thats because its very new to me - and I won't leave them alone because I need to gain more for ice hockey and normal gains just aren't going to be enough. So that 7-10lbs is anticipated on top of natural gains. Just a bit of help is all im looking for so that I do have a basis of knowledge - thats all!

earnt :D

Back