• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Get Buffed or T-Mag?

Pierzin

training DC style!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey y'all,
I already have a few books & tons of mags on bodybuilding, and have a good idea of what I need to do to get in shape. Be that as it may, I'm looking for more reading material, and look to you, hardcore muscleheads, for some brothaly guidance!
Once I start, I know my diet is gonna get overhauled. That is the toughest part for me, cruising through over 3500 cals is a workout in itself!
I gained 6 pnds in a month a while back and then I just lost it, so I havent been to the gym in over 2 months! ACKK!!! God is that pathetic or what? somebody pound me!
Thinkin of subscribing to T-mag or getting Get Buffed! by Ian King. Mens Health, & some of the other rags are a waste of time, & money. What do y'all read?

Think big do big.

i read t-mag.com thanks to GR
but I really don't read any bb magazines...except to look at the pics

i am sure mister P will recommend his site ironmagazine.com

dude, T-mag is where its at for a true honest hardcore practical approach to BB. Believe that. I have been reading it for years and I have learned so much from them. I assume you know about their website which you don't need a subscription for. It will take you a long time to digest the info they have there. The thing I love about then is that they don't "dumb down" their articles so it is easier to understand. The shit really is complicated and I want the whole story not just an edited version that some editor thinks I can understand. I can't say enough about them.
Plus if you subscribe you get a T-shirt that says Testosterone on it which is just my favorite piece of clothing. go with teh T-mag, you won't be dissapointed. I promise.

thanks guys
With thanksgiving here, I have some time to kick start my routine.
I'm gonna be online reading everything I can, because I dont want to waste more time. I want to have something in my hands to look at, because there's something about having it in your hand. They seem to have a cool bad-ass approach to things that I haven't seen elsewhere.

T-mag for shizzle dawg! Cyborg gives up the funk about the juice and you can get all kinds of logical info in it. Hardcore Muscle ain't to shabby either, that's word!

Wow!
Hardcore or T-Mag??? It's a tough one, as I have checked both websites. Only thing about T-mag is their graphics. dang, you might lose the message through the messenger. It's a busy mag to look through.
It's a tough call to make, but between the two, either one beats Mens Fitness by a couple of miles, no doubt. I love the bad ass attitude, now thats what I'm talkin about for Real!

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of those are fly. Are you up on a brand new rag called " Muscle Zone"?They get funky too!!

Where do you find that? I did a search for Muscle Zone and got a bunch of junk. But yeah, I'm down with that.
What's interesting is, if you have consistently got some of the mainstream rags(as I have), why continue buying them? Does that make sense? Is it instant gratification? Impulse?

IML Gear Cream!
Buy what you USE, fuck the rest homey PEACE I'm looking for a link to send ya to the muscle zone hook-up gimme a minute

Back