• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Love Cottage Cheese !!!!

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the low fat, 1%, no salt added, comes in a blue container !!!

1g fat
50mg sodium
16g protein

THE FUCKING BEST ,,,,
i love it !!

product_shot_NSA.jpg

Your not alone there my friend. I just love the stuff! I eat the breakstones 4% or Shoprite brand 4%. They both taste great.

If you love that- you need to try Friendship;s WHIPPED cottage cheese:lick:
You will not go back to regular!!

oh - i LOVE the friendship whipped! i don't think we have it (friendship brand) on the west coast. sux b/c i used to eat it all the time when i was in connecticut.

thanks for reminding me i can't get it. :yell:

Ahhh cottage cheese with hardly any sodium, where do you get this stuff!?

Doh, the nearest location is like 2 hours away.

yea thats the key NO SODIUM and only 1% fat....

i HATE salt in my foods, unless i add it myself !!

and even then i use sea salt.........

My fav is Breakstone's 2%. Never heard of Friendship. If they have it at ShopRite, I'll give it a try!

i'm a huge fan, but i'm on the edge of burnout on the stuff. for a year now i've eaten eight ounces of cottage cheese and two hardboiled eggs before bed. i loved it when i started but lately it is becoming kind of a chore to choke it down. i guess i just need to pace myself. too much of a good thing.

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Yah NG, Friendship cottage cheese is available at The Whole Foods Market.

I gotta go find some in Whole Foods
:D

Despite my utter despise for Cottage cheese, I eat it everyday. I need to figure out new ways of making that crap, the hotsauce route is no longer working.

i couldnt eat cottage cheese very well, so i came up with an idea and cook it with some tofu and a little tuna:laugh:

Here's what I do before bed, I dunno if any of you will like it, but here goes anyway...

Cottage cheese protein ice cream

- Take 125g of cottage cheese, pour into tupperware
- Mix one tbsp psyllium husk (fiber to slow digestion of casein), two to three teaspoons UNSWEETENED cocoa, one sachet Splenda or Stevia or Sugar Twin, one teaspoon cinnamon, one teaspoon nutmeg, pour just enough hot water to mix into thick chunky paste. Gradually add more COOL water until it reaches a thick syrupy consistency, the psyllium husk will make it nice and thick.
- Add half a scoop of CHOCOLATE protein powder, I use a whey isolate/egg white albumen blend
- Allow to cool, then add one tablespoon Udo's or similar Omega 3-6-9 balanced oil, or add one ounce of nuts...I like walnuts
-pour the 'syrup' on top of the cottage cheese, then freeze for around half an hour

I dunno, I really enjoy it. You get all your fiber, protein and EFAs in one convenient, tasty before-bed treat. I like it.

Peace.

Originally posted by tai
i couldnt eat cottage cheese very well, so i came up with an idea and cook it with some tofu and a little tuna:laugh:

this sounds pretty sick man, you are not really supposed to cook cottage cheese. but combining with tofu and tuna imo just nasty !!!!

:finger: :eek: :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BigBallaGA
this sounds pretty sick man, you are not really supposed to cook cottage cheese. but combining with tofu and tuna imo just nasty !!!!

:finger: :eek: :finger:

hey who said it was for you hahaa:yell:

Premo that recipe sounds yummy! :D thank you

I too buy the organic low fat no sodium typre cottage cheese, love it with vanilla/splenda or cinnamon..sometimes some natty pb too! mmm mmm

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Cottage Cheese and Almond butter. Its heaven.

this actually sounds pretty good,, gotta try it

Ive never had almond butter before... is it as good as natural peanut butter?

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
the low fat, 1%, no salt added, comes in a blue container !!!

1g fat
50mg sodium
16g protein

THE FUCKING BEST ,,,,
i love it !!

product_shot_NSA.jpg

this is what i sometimes buy. but even better is the generic Big Y brand.

i eat CC like everyday. mixed w/ peaches, pineapple or applesauce, is there a better food in the world?

Originally posted by atherjen
Ive never had almond butter before... is it as good as natural peanut butter?

its good if you have pb allergies or just dont like pb !!! but the taste is very yummy and sweet, better than pb imo !!

Re: Re: I Love Cottage Cheese !!!!

Originally posted by Flex
this is what i sometimes buy. but even better is the generic Big Y brand.

i eat CC like everyday. mixed w/ peaches, pineapple or applesauce, is there a better food in the world?

Flex, cottage cheese is indeed a nutritious food !!

someone mentioned whipped cc, but i cant find any whipped with no salt added, that would be great !!!!!!

I eat 4% large curd :D Cant eat that small curd stuff :barf:

Back