• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Power/rep Range/shock Hits Print!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First I want to thank you guys for all the interest you have shown in my program. The feedback I've been getting here and on other sites has been overwhelming. Thanks for your support of my training principles and of me.

The Feb 2004 issue of Musclemag International magazine just came out and P/RR/S is on the cover! The full article is on page 46! I'm excited about this one and am hoping to do alot more with this program. Maybe even a video :)

Nice! Good job bro! Finally something worth reading in that publication :D

:banana: Congrats babe :kiss: Good things happen to good people right ;)

Thanks ponyboy and thanks J'bo! You guys rule!

Congrats man! This is a great program. Good to see you getting some publicity for it. :thumb:

:clap:

That is awesome! You and your program deserve the recognition.:thumb:

Congrats man! Now when I read it I can be like yea I know this guy ;)

What can i say Eric :thumb:X100!!
Your programme is fantastic!! It'll be great to see so many more people getting the benifits from it!!
Hope i can get a copy of it over here and i also want a copy of that video!!
Once again well done mate and congratulations :D

IML Gear Cream!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: thats awesome GP!!!!!!

I know it is said that a person can remain silent and be thought of as a fool, or open their mouth and remove all doubt, But.....when the the list says "Cable crossover/incline smith press" does this mean either or? or both? Thanks

Originally posted by MikeKy
I know it is said that a person can remain silent and be thought of as a fool, or open their mouth and remove all doubt, But.....when the the list says "Cable crossover/incline smith press" does this mean either or? or both? Thanks
its a super set, do the cc overs then do the incline smith press, no rest period.

Great job gopro....keep up the good work :thumb:

Huge thumbs up from me here.

Pretty much my whole attitude/routine has come from your examples. I may not be genetically gifted, but you've helped me start to make the best of what I do have.

Cheers man.

how come that article doesn't give you credit for that routine? And mistake me if i'm wrong but isn't this sort of periodization common and has been i've certainly heard of it before i came to these boards?

GP been here only a short time but already realize you have come up with great program and have a great willingness to share.

The Recognition is well deserved ... Congratulations.

So when are you going to start sending us some autographed copies of the magazine?:D I'm first on the list!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by tenxyearsxgone
how come that article doesn't give you credit for that routine? And mistake me if i'm wrong but isn't this sort of periodization common and has been i've certainly heard of it before i came to these boards?

Doesn't give me credit?? My name is right on top of the article.

Yes, this program is a "form" of periodization, but it has not been utilized in this manner before. Most periodiztion programs only use weight/reps as their basis and they are usually broken up into longer macro, mini, and microcycles.

I find my cyclical approach to work better for most, especially the more advanced, and it keeps peoples' minds fresher as well.

ROCK, TWO WALKS, BLUE CORSAIR, RANDY, PROPHET, TANK (MY BRO), RISSOLE (P/RR/S VET), DEADBOLT, MUDGE, VAR, JERSEY...

A huge and sincere thanks to all of you for taking the time to say the things you have. I really love all you guys!

I think he was looking for GoPro instead of Eric :lol:

I'm on my way out to buy it tonight after work! Can't wait!:D

Originally posted by J'Bo
I get a signed copy :cheeky:

Will you sign a copy for me J'BO.... And spray some of your
sweet perfume on it too :lol:

Hey gopro (or anyone) what issue is it? november? Where a bit slow with the mags here in Sweden.

Randy...i will sign a copy and rub it all over GP :eyebrow: :rofl:

Back