• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine & Brain Damage

plouffe

is bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This kid sold my good buddy an entire thing of cell-tech for 10 dollars because he believed that creatine causes brain damage. I hate uninformed, ignorant people... oooooo do i hate them!

Unless they're giving you a 50% discount on supps :)

i agree with maddcapp....its his own fault id love that discount
haha

I read a study awhile ago and they conc;luded that creatine (forget the amount) helped brain activity, and recomended students on college take it for exams and such... how weird is that?!

Here is an article that you can read on it about the brain and creatine.
Click Here

Cough cough

Dumbass. :)

I know studies have been posted before about creatine improving brain function, it would be fabulous if people would do research before they invented theories on what a supplement will do. Tell him to stop eating red meat too because it will eat his braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.

haha

Originally posted by heeholler
Here is an article that you can read on it about the brain and creatine.
Click Here

Good article heeholler :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
we all laugh, but in about ten years we will all probably have drain bamage! :lol:

:doh: Owe! my head hurts. I better check my creatine :lol:

If creatine causes brain damage this would explain a lot for my mental status.

I have read many articles that say that creatin supplementation actually increases brain activity also.

Back