• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy BDAy to our Jenny

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey special girl i just wanted to tell you to have a wonderful day with Justin. Your a wonderful person and i cant wait to meet you. I am sending you a kiss and best wishes for a wonderful 20th year :kiss:

Love Big Jenny ;)

Happy Birthday J!:thumb:

Aww, thank you guys!! :kiss: :banana:

I'm having the best birthday ever! :D Justin and I did legs in the gym today and now it's CHEAT DAY :D Had a detour bar so far, it was kinda yucky :p

Again, thank you guys!! :heartpump

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

You derserve all the happiness in the world.

HAPPY B-DAY!!! Hope you have a great Birthday and an awesome cheat day!!:D

:wave: Happy Birthday Jenny! Have a great cheat day and don't feel guilty about anything!

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and by the way. Everyone at Thanksgiving really enjoyed the Cheese. My wife kept telling them it's not as good as I make it out to be, but when they tried it they kept wanting more. Thanks!:thumb:

Happy B-Day Darling :kiss: I hope your having a wonderful time :D

Thank you peeps :kiss:

I'm waiting for Justin to get back from work! When he does we'll go out for some type of buffet! :banana: :hog:

happy b-day Jenny:wave2: :banana: what are ur plans for tonight?

Hey Baby ;)

Happy Birthday! :D

Okay, now its time for that buffet and then some shopping :p

Then I'm going to take her out for some Chai tea and later on we'll order pizza and get a movie :)

Originally posted by Eggs
Hey Baby ;)

Happy Birthday! :D

Okay, now its time for that buffet and then some shopping :p

Then I'm going to take her out for some Chai tea and later on we'll order pizza and get a movie :)
Gotta know what kind of pizza and movie.

Happy B-day Jenny!:kiss:

I am happy you get to spend it with your babe;)

Happy birthday!!!

Hey Jen!
Happy B-day!
Glad you are getting to spend it with someone special!
Have a great day!

happy birthday:)

birthday.gif

Thanks peeps!

I've had the best birthday ever, Justin has been treating me like a princess :love: He always do, but this was extra special. There were red roses, balloons, gifts, chocolate and kisses :D Among other things :)

867-5309 Jenny, Jenny who can I turn to?!!

Originally posted by Jenny
Thanks peeps!

I've had the best birthday ever, Justin has been treating me like a princess :love: He always do, but this was extra special. There were red roses, balloons, gifts, chocolate and kisses :D Among other things :)
I'm glad you had such a nice B-day jenn! My wife's 30th is almost here, Justin needs to help me with that since he did such a good job with yours!:D

Originally posted by Jenny
Thanks peeps!

Dang Justin! You gonna make the rest of us males look bad! I can bet on what you two did later!:thumb: :banana:

Originally posted by dg806
Dang Justin! You gonna make the rest of us males look bad! I can bet on what you two did later!:thumb: :banana:
Bowling? Great way to end any B-day!:D

A nice game of scrabble is always nice too...
:)

sorry i missed it Jenny, i hope you had fun!!!

Back