• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gangbangers who wear crosses

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WTF?

I absolutely don't get why these gangbangers wear crosses and get all these religious tattoos. And why do you always hear them thanking god for making their album #1. Especially when their albums are filled with drugs and violence? It's un-fucking-believable what goes on in our society.

I often wonder the same thing.

And it's even worse when some of those little punks drive $300.00 cars around with $3000.00 stereo systems.

Do you really want to get into this discussion? I don't have the strength to go over this whole scenario with you god damnit. Why don't they have a right to believe in god? We in thiscountry look too much at the apple from teh tree when we need to be looking at the tree and teh branch to solve problems. That is how you analyze social problems. Looking at how much of a delinquent a person is does no good, we need to look at why they are "criminals" and how that happened. That is a constructive way to make positive change people. Kids aren;t gangsters b/c they want to, generally speaking, they are raised with that all around them. Why is what we should be asking ourselves.

That is the Liberal point of view. Let's help everyone, let's cure them all, everyone needs treatment and can be made into an upstanding citizen.

Some people just need to be done away with. People who actually claim to be Christian live the Christian lifestyle. They don't do drugs, keep a gun on them or tag the most ho's.

Be a Christian if you want. Don't be a poser just to fit in within a groove.

TGS, Gr81 is very liberal!

I forget where kill they brother was in the bible, I have always wondered of this hypocrisy myself.

I have seen enough gang BS first hand that I know its nothing but BS.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
And it's even worse when some of those little punks drive $300.00 cars around with $3000.00 stereo systems.

Obviously you don't have the slightest idea WHY they do this...

If they get POPPED by the police, having a bucket seized for forfeiture is better than losing your TOP NOTCH auto.....

furthermore, the stereo systems aren't $3000.00, they're just cheap flea market stuff connected to HUGE woofers from liquidation sales.

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
That is the Liberal point of view. Let's help everyone, let's cure them all, everyone needs treatment and can be made into an upstanding citizen.

Some people just need to be done away with....

So Rush Limbaugh needing treatment for his
drug addiction is LIBERAL, did you hear that Dittoheads.

What people need to be done away with and WHAT is you suggestion on HOW to do away with them?

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by gr81
Do you really want to get into this discussion? I don't have the strength to go over this whole scenario with you god damnit. Why don't they have a right to believe in god? We in thiscountry look too much at the apple from teh tree when we need to be looking at the tree and teh branch to solve problems. That is how you analyze social problems. Looking at how much of a delinquent a person is does no good, we need to look at why they are "criminals" and how that happened. That is a constructive way to make positive change people. Kids aren;t gangsters b/c they want to, generally speaking, they are raised with that all around them. Why is what we should be asking ourselves.

Well, you know I am as far from liberal as possible, but I have to agree with much of what you say here. That is not to say I am for throwing good money after bad and dump major $$$$ into every bleedin' heart program around, but I do believe the root of the broblem needs to be addressed. Unfortunately, we as a society have become nothing but a bunch of finger pointing victims that are too week to stop this cycle. WAAAAAAAA! My gov't should pay for me to get well...blah blah blah...

Most of the time I see some punk that needs his ass kicked, you will find a parent at home that needs their ass kicked 10X harder. Not to say it is all the parents fault, but if they are mature enough to hump and have a lltter of shitheads, they should be mature enough to raise them up to be worth something.

As for the right to believe in God gr81, if I go back a few threads, you dissed the hell out of Ronnie Coleman for thanking God for his success. Which is it gonna be man...which is it gonna be? I don't think TGS was bitching about the right to believe in God, but rather making a joke of God by thanking him, yet singing about everything He detests...kinda of ironic I think.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
I don't think TGS was bitching about the right to believe in God, but rather making a joke of God by thanking him, yet singing about everything He detests...kinda of ironic I think.

Tada, we have a winner! If you are weak then your environment affects you, if you are strong and are strong in your faith, then you will rise above it.

Obviously many people have not and are full of shyt.

Murder, premarital sex, and even tattoos all go against Christian and Catholic views and yet - what do we see. People reinvent religion so it fits what they believe in, and then say they follow the word of God.

Verbal abuse and staring people down are not tools used by anybody who gives a damn about his fellow man and woman.

Originally posted by DFINEST
So Rush Limbaugh needing treatment for his
drug addiction is LIBERAL, did you hear that Dittoheads.

You could pretty much point to the beatnicks for starting the modern day love of drugs. Of course there has always been something around, wether cocoa, peyote or whatever.

As for painkillers, I thankfully have not had to experience them, but an owner of another board battled with them for years and lost his life recently because he could not kick the habit. I have also seen a Firefighter on another board who was addicted to them, and could not get off.

i agree with Mudge...people make religion what they want it to be..many rappers(not all) make it fit into their lifestyle even if it is one Jesus would not approve of

i try not to think about this too much, but if u have premaritial sex, call women hos, drink alcohol, curse, and create acts of violence, are u still following the word of God?

I think most religious people are hypocrites unfortunately. Look at Christmas, its about making money now.

ATHEISM is the only TRUE philosophy !!!

theology is dead......

I'm with Big Balla....I'm sick and tired of hearing so-called "christians" saying one thing and doing another...and professing love for their fellow humans by condemning everyone who doesn't believe exactly as they interpret. I'm not so sure there is much difference between those gangbangers and the preachers who stand at the pulpit and rage against everyone who doesn't interpret the Bible exactly the way they do...or how about the ones who picket funerals of AIDS victims and scream condemnations at the mourners in the name of God?

When religion starts being a force for love and community and stops demanding that every human being be recruited to their church, we might be able to finally cut down on the number of wars on this planet. Unfortunately, it has the ironic history of parading its own oppression at the hands of the Romans, and using that experience to terrorize and oppress others.

Why the hell is it that those of you who always scream about everyone else's lives and behavior never think about how many people out there are looking at YOU that way?

I must create a system or be enslaved by another man's.

~William Blake

tatoo's are not a sin in the christian faith... I can give scripture to back it up... drinking is also not a sin... however, being drunk is a sin... the bible doesn't say don't do drugs, but it does say your body is a temple where God dwells and to treat it as such, pretty much saying LIFT BIG, LIFT HEAVY... imo... haha...

Christian's aren't perfect, in fact... now that i think about it.... no one is... being a christian has 2 parts, Loving Jesus Christ as well as striving to live a life as Jesus would have you, that is, try and follow his example... judging the hearts of other people is just as much a sin as the gangsta's violence in God's eyes...

Anyway, I would be happy to discuss this more with anyone, being a christian for pretty much my whole life (25 years) and also being a pastor's kid my whole life as well as a missionary's kid... I do have a bit of knowledge on the subject...

Damn y'all talking bout something that I grew up in. These Gangbangers you talking about are victims of a few different failed systems. The system of organized relgion.seems to be the one we kicking. One that sends mixed messages,the reason that they where crosses could be the same reason that the KKK start out meetings with prayers, or the same reason people blow each other up and swear that it was for God, or fly planes into fucking buildings,or the reason you can watch some dickhead on the TV dealing in dirt with his televison ministry, and ganking the world in the name of God,counting chips and banging hookers then come back and "cry" in the name of Jesus, The same reason that priest, preachers, imans, have all been photographed blessing bombs to kill some folks that they don't even know, Dig this Playa They had crossses when they fucked the Indians outta of a fucking whole nation.The same reason perhaps that the priest who rapes young boys wheres a cross maybe?When you question one group, make sure you feeling all of em. Of course it's bullshit but rather then ask some one scope thinking ass shit, Don't hate the Playas ,Hate the Game . for real everybody is in this shit and nobody gets out alive. Bottom line ! YOU FEELING ME YET??????????

IML Gear Cream!
Leviticus 19:28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

Originally posted by Mikhal
These Gangbangers you talking about are victims of a few different failed systems. The system of organized relgion.seems to be the one we kicking.

It is a shame, however mankind is master of his or her destiny. A murderer cannot blame someone else for thier own actions.

Don't hate the Playas ,Hate the Game .

Thats a bunch of bullcrap, what a copout. A priest is not excused for misconduct because of "the game," nor is anyone else. If you do the crime, it is you who did it, nobody else.

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
Christian's aren't perfect, in fact... now that i think about it.... no one is...

Only God is perfect.

And like law is subject to interpretation.

Thats a bunch of bullcrap, what a copout. A priest is not excused for misconduct because of "the game," nor is anyone else. If you do the crime, it is you who did it, nobody else. OK I see I must define my vocabulary. "The Game " is a reference to a particular subject or topic that one may be speaking or in this case writing about. My reference to the game in this context would be made as a focus of as I PLAINLY stated "organized relgions" Plainly there has been quite a few different organized relgions that have not only excused priest, but also KNEW what was happening and still PROTECTED the bastards. "the game" is that system in which the TRUSTED leaders allow that kinda shit to flourish. I'm quite sure that the victims of crimes did not want to play either however once they come face to face with some of the types I mentioned earlier, do you think that they are given a chioce?!?! Life is not a tag team sport you earn your place in whatever hell or heaven you believe in all by yourself. But I still know ,that if you deal with life here on earth you deal with games people play, be it with taxes, yourlife, laws,job etc so as I said before Nobody gets out alive. If your here , you're playing. like it or not. Feel me that time?

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

We shouldn't hate the sinner, but the sin.

Christians aren't perfect, they are saved.

Say that louder Mikeky, I don't think they heard ya! you bout it

I find it pitiful how people take the sins and wrongdoings of man, and try to lay them at the doorstep of God.

HoldDaMayo, that was an interesting link...thanks for posting.

MikeKy...amen brudda.

Originally posted by Mudge
Leviticus 19:28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.
That's also an Old Testament quote Mudge. There were thousands upon thousands of laws we had to live up to before Jesus Christ came. Women also had to go to the edge of camp to live during their menstrual period because they were unclean. Should we still do that? No, because freed us from those laws for one thing. Second, you have to look at why God made those laws. People were worshipping idols and other gods through marking themselves with tattoos. And most people died from tattoos, it's not like it is today. You have to take the bible in context.

Back