• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NO2 Book

Wannabefit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a book on that NO2 suppliment..It was only a dollar at GNC so what the hell..Here is a paragraph that hopefully someone can help me understand the part that is confusing to me is in bold.

If your taking creatine, cycle of it for 10 days. If your taking an ephedra product, stop! And if your in variation of the protein/fat diet, and you're taking NO2 for the "perpetual pumps," switch over to one of the recomended plans I give you in part VI. But like I said before, even if you do continue with the protein/fat diet, you'll still get all the other incredible benefits of NO2, But not the pumps :confused:

How do you not get the pumps? if you continue a protein/fat diet?

There is no "recomemded diet" in section VI.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey guys, this is a good subject because i was gona ask you if it is ok to use NO2 while im on my cutting cycle "???//

Hell yeah man.. It'll help you out alot. People have been know to loose 2 - 4% body fat w/o changing anything in there routine while on NO2.

thx

Back