• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

got my gear today

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, Yeah! Did my "holiday shopping" today Mudge, Gr81 looking for feedback on this, does this sound like enough to do the damn thing?5 10ml bottles of fina 100mg,5 10ml bottles of prop 100mg,3 10ml bottles winnie75mg, 4 10ml bottles eq 100mgs, 100 10mg oxadrolone,6 1amp tubes of Primo-bolan depot,100 2.5 mg stenox(halo). Does it sound like my shopping is done? I'm trying to do 10 weeks and I wanted to be sure that if I needed to do more of something or even change something,that it was here and I'm not running about lookin stupid trying to find the shit. Am I on point? or did I miss the bus.I'm thinking that everything I got will work for strength and keep my weight controllable. Speak what ya feel PEACE

That is a good load of stuff, seriously. Sounds like 2 injections a day because I dont see that all fitting in one pin :D

EQ raises most peoples appetites heavily, so if you notice that, you know whats doing it.

I should just maybe avoid that all together then. Yo with that off the set am I still rollin right?

Not sure what good the primo will do, but it looks pretty good. I can tell you that prop does not put a ton of size on me, seems I need something that aromitizes heavily or else I dont get much, but fina/prop is making me pretty damn strong.

I did well with weight and strength on my first run with Primo,my research showed that it is one of if not the only drug that works well even on a hard core diet. Basically I got the test because you suggested that it my help keep my jimmy working proper.But it going to increase strength, I'm all about it!

You sure you're not a power lifter instead of a fighter? damn, that is pretty serious sh!t man. Looks like enough for 10 weeks. If this is your first shot at anavar, you will notice some nice strength from that and the fina too of course. Let us know how it is working. The test/eq should produce some strentgh gains after a week for sure, maybe even 5 days.

I'm tryin to make the guy I'm fightin think I'm a powerlifter too homey ! ha ha ha! Never did fina before, but heard a gang of good stuff about it.This just my 2nd cycle, so I'm trying to get a grip on whats what for me personally, dig it. Thanks for tip on the strength with fina bro!

when you do cycles for strength and not size are the gains easier to keep than weight gains? This is assuming of course that you have a good post cycle system. I am just wondering because this would be more like something I would try.

I've only got one cycle under my belt so far, but it appears that I'm having no problem . When I started my first run my bench was like 285,now I've been off for almost 5 weeks and I'm pushing 10 reps 310, so I'm sure that I can go 325 or better once and I weigh 154. So I can't speak on everybody , but it damn sure is working for the kid. PEACE

IML Gear Cream!
I've never really pushed the envelope ,you feeling me?But I think that I will tomorrow and I'll let you know what my best is for 1 rep. I just gave a conserative estimate. But you know the lifting game a world better than me, so I'm going for it tomorrow.Bottom line is I'm pretty strong for a 154lb guy, at least for a fighter. Now as a power lifter I'm most likely not even knocking the dust off the plates. But I'll get stronger, bet on that.Quitters don't win, winners don't quit. Fuck it, let's do the damn thing. PEACE

Yeah, 310 for 10 reps is akin to a 380-410 range max I'd think.

What up Maddog,We'll find out in about an hour, for shizzy

You would easily win local powerlifting meets, if your other lifts are as good.

I've been told that I got freaky strength for my weight, and I always hear" that when it's time to hang up the gloves that my genetics are cool for doing some things". But keeping it real I never lifted with anybody my weight. All my boys are 225 and up at Powerhouse, I just try and keep up and not slow them down. Plus I'm not about punking out when the plates go on.I feel like if they can, fuck it I can too! Sometimes it works , sometimes not. My bench 310 and my sqauts 425 and my dead lifts 460 are all I know that are power movements that I really focus on. I work maxing with 50lbs dumbells for bis and tris. I'm fairly comfortable with those. But as I state consistantly " I'm not really a lifter,bodybuilder, etc. I do it cuz it works! But that's Damn interesting. I gonna mariade on that for a minute, thanks Mudge PEACE I'm just crazy enough to try something like that, If you're scared to lose, then ypu're scared to win , right.

Lots of nice goodies there. The $$$$ spent on primo is a waste IMHO though. Do you feel me? :lol:

I feel it, if its even primo and not deca anyway.

Do I still have your permission to feel things BO? ha ha Just kidding homey!I do feel you and Mudge now, But still a little lost on why. I'm under the impression( most likely the wrong one) that Primo works Very well on a extreme low carb and fat ,even low cals diet and also is good for keeping gains made. School me!

Its a mild drug, I wouldn't say "very well" unless we were talking about women. I'd say prop is better.

OK fella's, I'm back from the gym. Got a couple of guys to spot me and then I set up 400lbs on the bench, and I felt every muscle in my body freak out ,as I PUSHED THAT SHIT UP HOMEYS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is by miles more weight than I ever lifted. got one clean rep and stood up felt a little lite headed, don't know if I was tripping or about to pass out , drank some water and sat in shock with all the "BIG" guys at the gym.Dude I've got friends that out weigh me by 70lbs that could'nt get the shit off the bench. I was told that ,that was great for my weight. I might be on cloud 9 now , but I think I could have lifted a few lbs more if I had better tech. Thanks playas I would have NEVER tried that move, thanks for the motivation to explore myself. GOOD LOOKING OUT!! Did I mention that I thought I was going to crap my shorts ha ha ! PEACE

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Hey maybe I was a powerlifter in a past life ha ha ha!!!!!!! PEACE

I haven't maxed out in awhile, but I remember the first time I got up 345 - took me about probably 10 seconds to complete and I'm probably lucky I didn't hurt myself.

Hey guys it's the day after and I feel like I got hit in the chest by a truck. I'm going to cop some reading material about powerlifting today. Plus today I'm going to the doctor for my pre-training camp exam. I'm leaving Mon.I really hate going to camp ,no family,limited phone calls, to be honest the cook kinda sucks,being alone with my trainer for long periods we tend to both get an attitude. One good thing is I'll have my lap top ,so I can at least relax on line and feel like I'm visiting my peeps. I guess as they say " the shits about to hit the fan". Thanks for the info from everybody. I'll be posting questions if I've got any( most likely how to break outta camp) I'm saying this now cuz it'll be a little tight for the kid for the next few days, gotta spend time with wifey and baby girl. I plan on hollain at y'all tho. You guys have been tons of help, even the rude,wack replys have taught me something,That it is still some sick mothafuckas out there hating what they don't understand, and either too lazy or stupid to figure out why .ha ha ha! It's all good tho.I think the term is growing pains. Wardance time Y'all! PEACE

Last edited:
400- very nice.
Push it hard at camp.
And send info like a link as to where we can find the fight info, such as the date and time (without any personal identifying info)
I'd like to check out the fight.

YO,YO Maddog, my brotha you are all that! thanks for the well wishes, I'll hit you on your e-mail with all the details about the fights coming up. Again thanks Keep keeping it real playa!! PEACE! From the Violent Machine

Back