• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arnold Classic who is going

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who is going to the arnold classic? i know I will be there becuase I owe some one dinner and I never break a promise

:D

I will be there.

i will be looking freaky by then...I'm working with a new guru on my diet

you know i will be there and expecting a dinner :banana:

Ok i owe 2 people dinner for both you guys we'll goto an all you can eat place because I'm a poor guy LOL

well make some money damnit cause i WANT SUSHI :D

thats what they make credit cards for my dear :)

I'll be there

Originally posted by hardasnails1973
thats what they make credit cards for my dear :)

I geuss i better get one or i wont be going anywhere :(

Credit cards are women's best freinds LOL

IML Gear Cream!
not mine...i dont have a single card :shrug:

Good move J'Bo...they'll only get you into trouble. Especially if you run a bar tab at the Arnold....with me around.;) :D

J'BO-- THATS good to hear-- I don't have any either!! :)

However i am gonna need one when i start travelling :mad: its hard keeping $1000 for deposits on hotels and cars etc.

They come in handy if used properly and paid off in a timely manner. Having a limit that you can pay off monthly is the key I think.

Very good point NT!

I've got one cc with a limit of $20,000 and it makes me sick to say it but it's maxed out... can't wait for fade to get a job!!!

That said... we aren't sure if we are going to go yet or not.

But your situation is different than most. You were in the middle of houses ... Fade lost his job ... it can all add up pretty quickly. I know that I personally have declined a credit limit upgrade as I'm very happy with the small amount that I have. For me, it makes it very managable.

Your right NT, money hasn't been so tight since we sold the money pit... I just want to wait another month to see how things go before spending on luxories.

Have you guys decided to go or not? That will influence our decision :D

We should be at the Arnie. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by hardasnails1973
Credit cards are women's best freinds LOL

You've been trained:clap: :clap:

We're not sure right now ... it's still possible

NT....you're goin.......ya still need to show me a good time ya know...gotta see the party aminal

I'm still in the gray area....Bid'ness is sllloww right now. But since J'Bo is buying all of my drinks, I'll make a concerted effort to go.:D

Free loader:p

Originally posted by DaMayor
Oh, not at all. I simply wanted to make sure that J'Bo used her new line of credit responsibly.;)

Not gonna happen...guys buy women drinks not the other way around :finger:

Oh...okay.......:p

Back