• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Paris' Simple Life- Anyone watch?

Leslie

DOWNSIZING
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok its official.
I am addicted to this piece of garbage:help::grin:

I saw a preview for it but didn't catch the time it was on :( Who is the other girl?

what is the show about?

Paris and Nicole Ritchie-(Lionel ritchies daughter..and she is white:confused: ) two biggest spoiled girls in America- go to live and WORK on a farm in a no name town. It show just how bad of divas and what airheads they are. Its painfully annoying...yet I keep watching :crazy:

Originally posted by butterfly
I saw a preview for it but didn't catch the time it was on :( Who is the other girl?

Butterfly, I am disappointed in you:p
THIS is definitly your kind of show. Talk about examining people behaviors and reactions:lol:

:( I know I'm aweful... but my son kept bugging me to go to the gym so I turned... the TV... off!!! :scared:

Originally posted by Leslie
Paris and Nicole Ritchie-(Lionel ritchies daughter..and she is white:confused: ) two biggest spoiled girls in America- go to live and WORK on a farm in a no name town. It show just how bad of divas and what airheads they are. Its painfully annoying...yet I keep watching :crazy:

:haha: ... oh, I read about the show.

Lionel Ritchie's daughter has probably the same skin tone as my daughter. Lionel and I are diluted black men.

Well its gonna get good in the next episode as they are whoring it up with the local boys.
Its on on Tues or Wed at 830pm. I will remind you;)

Example: Paris had NO clue what Walmart was or what the word generic meant:rolleyes:

Example: Paris had NO clue what Walmart was or what the word generic meant:rolleyes:
That's just sad

You mean she didn't know about generic brands of food/clothing etc?

IML Gear Cream!
Yea they were sent to the store to buy stuff and on the list it siad generic something. And they were like , is generic a brand?:rolleyes::no: Its sad but oddly amusing.:shrug:

This show is Hilarious. I am addicted as well. Paris thinking Walmart is where they sell Walls.

Just a riot, right up there with Newlyweds Nic and Jessica.

Normally I can't stand so called reality shows, but these are too funny :D

The funniest thing about these girls is that they think everyone is watching them going "gee I wish I were them" but instead we are all just laughing at how pathetic they are.

I thought the show was pretty funny! I too am addicted, we'll have to be home from working out in time to watch that silly thing.

I thought I was gonna die over the Walmart thing!
Jodie

So what channel and time does it come on?

Originally posted by naturaltan
:haha: ... oh, I read about the show.

Lionel Ritchie's daughter has probably the same skin tone as my daughter. Lionel and I are diluted black men.

Hey! I'm a diluted black man too. My great-grandmother on my moms side was black, but I'm a fair skinned blonde haired blue eyed guy. The only way you can tell I have black in me is if I pull down my..... oh never mind that.

You probably don't have to watch the show to know what happens. I think they showed all of the highlights in the previews ie. working at Sonic, sticking their hands in a cows ass, their expressions when they see the toilet they have to use etc.

Really pathetic how naive some rich kids are. If I were the richest man in the world my kids would still know how to survive in the "real world".

I actually wish I were 2 rich beautiful blond girls. I would never leave the house.

Some comedian gal met Paris' sister at a charity. She said, for two hours all she talked about was shoes and cell phones. Totally:doh:

I can't believe that people watch this garbage. don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution!:rolleyes:

Well its gonna get good in the next episode as they are whoring it up with the local boys.
Its on on Tues or Wed at 830pm. I will remind you;)

I read somewhere that it was a line they gave to her for that particular scene.

I knew I would be addicted once I heard the idea of the show. I never watch reality tv but I thought this would definately catch my attention.

It surely has.....

is it as annoying as the anna nicole smith show?

who's more stupid? her or the girls?

I think a more correct description of Anna Nicole is uneducated and/or ignorant... I don't think she's stupid.

nope. she's stupid
:D
and all of the above!

And stoopid Anna Nicole Smith got all damn fat and disgusting

Man the radio guys were spoofing her today.

Paris why do you have tire tracks across your back?
Oh, the sign said don't walk so I crawled

Paris, why are you tip toeing past the medicine cabinet?
Shhh, I don't want to wake the "sleeping" pills!

There were more but I only remember those.

Yep. Those are not remotely funny.:(

:rofl:

Back