• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

you ever Threw up blood, while on juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
one of my boys got this real bad taste in his mouth and then he threw up so hard and so quick it hurt... and there was alot of blood in it.... that happen to any of yall before?

Good lord no, have him see a doctor that is NOT good.

well he's kind of worried about... because of his parents or what not.... but what if he quit his cycle today?? that is what he had planned on doing anywayz.... Should he still go... or just see if his stomach starts feeling better... he says that he has had an extremely weak stomach since the day he started roids..

I'm not a doctor, but either that is serious stomach lining problem or perhaps his liver is kaput, I can't say. When you bleed from the mouth it is NOT a good thing and possibly life threatening, what is he taking?

I will send you a PM with someone to contact, make your contact clear so he knows what you are talking about, he is a doctor and probably is not loaded with time either.

400mg's of test... 300mg's of deca (but been off of deca for 5 weeks) and currently on d-bol to end his cycle

Dbol to end? Interesting... Do liver problems run in the family? It could just as easily be something else that is causing this, either way I have not thrown up blood in my life and would think it to be quite alarming.

Your boy got trouble homey,I know thats not cool roids or not !

please let us know what happens and what the dr. says.

yes ! dont delay, go to the docs. better for people to know that u are on A:S than to die.

IML Gear Cream!
he aint going to the doc....

Wish he would tho

well say your last words to him.

Thats a shame man, but it is his choice, nothing you can really do. Just make sure you are not too involved if you think the guy is going to drop dead, I'd want to be out of the picture myself.

Then the media will find out, and you know what happens then, they will make a mess of the whole thing. Some people are just, stupid :)

Cop some flowers while their cheap! PEACE

GO TO THE DOCOTR

If it is a BLEADING ulcer it is deadly. If he is over 18 his parents dont need to know the doctor isnt allowed to tell. Plus he could go to another doctor depending on his medical plan. But he must go see a doctor. And i do stress the MUST.

He aint gonna listin to me.... he's planning on drinking this weekend because he stopped his cycle

Yeah bro if he's a really good friend of yours you better do everything u can to convince him to go to a doctor bro. His life is probably in serous danger.

i guess he's hoping that his nose bled and drained down his throat... thats a option he thought of.... but he still needs to go... and i think u would know if ur nose was draining that bad to your stomach... and i dought it bled... that much

he's my best friend...

IML Gear Cream!
If he was my best friend I would Force him to go. It's never a good sign to regurgitate, urinate, or have blood in your stool. Scare the crap out of him.

Ps If it is an ulcer drinking is one of the worst things for it. Along with smoking. Any acidic foods, greasy foods, spicy foods. You would want to stay away from Soda, Ice tea and allot of foods and drinks.

No Matter what i would get him to go. Just in case. Hopefully it is only something small.

It's not anything small! That's some serous shit! Hey your boy needs to go the doctor as soon as possible.

tell him that his dick will fall off next.
whats up with men not going to the dr. until they are dying.
i just dont get it.
what about telling him that if he doesnt value your friendship and take your advice he really isnt a friend of yours.

Dude, your friends so far sound really stupid. If it came down from his nose he would know it, come on man, have that boy take an IQ test, I want to see if he will break 70.

I'm being serious.

"If sense were common, everyone would have it."

LoL i think im going to send him this post... but he is probably going to be mad at me..... i dont think he wants to worry about it... i guess he's think its going to go away.

well if he reads this then here:

get your ass to the dr. your bud really cares about you and wants you to be ok. how would your family feel if you died of roids? you really want to do that to them? so if you dont care about yourself, try to care about the people that love you. Just go and see to be safe. Perhaps its nothing but either it will go away (which isnt likely) or you will be found dead under the tree on Xmas morning. We dont know you but we think you need to rethink ignoring this problem.

Signed J'Booty with the bubble butt...i will give you a signed pic if you go (wait is that a deterrent ? or a good thing :scratch: )

Originally posted by Just a guy
LoL i think im going to send him this post... but he is probably going to be mad at me..... i dont think he wants to worry about it... i guess he's think its going to go away.

That is exactly what is wrong with people who think they are invincible, hopefully it will just "go away."

By getting f#cking plastered he is going to stop bleeding internally? What a smart, smart man.

wuldnt u be able to feel a ulcer in your stomach.... or something... because other than a sick stomach, their is nothing else.... i think he's hoping it was not blood but something else red he ate... i dont buy it... i saw him throw up for god's sake and it was blood and throw up

christ... i dont know what to do... what if it aint nothing... then he gonna be mad at me.... fuck it... im just gonna send this thread to him

send him the thread damnit...he will see how concerned you are then hopefully be smart enough to go see a dr...if he doesnt he obviously doesnt care about you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back