• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Studies need againist the idea that excess protein hurts joints.

bigss75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I got into a heated debate about how excess protien hurt joints i said that any excess protien would be turned and to fat or peed out. I want some scientific prove for it please

No one would ever research this because there is absolutely no directional relationship between the 2. There may be an indirect correlation between the 2 since most people who eat excess protein are BBers and thus work out more, leading to a greater chance for injury.

Thats the what i said but she stated that protein in breaks dwon in the body as acids (amino acids) but then they crystalize inside the joints causing pain and what not. She stands by her gun though. I

Tell her she should shoot herself with that gun she is standing by. Just playin, just tell her that if there was a relationship there would be evidence supporting her claims,

Back