• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Making pro-hormones injectible

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This was brought to me , and I don't know so I'll ask you who may have knowledge on this topic. Is it possible first if one was to have; say powder form pro-hormones let's just say Test-1 or whatever and they had 200mg per gr per kilo, would it be possible to desolve it in something and perhaps mix it with a sterile oil of some sort as to give it a longer time release, and mix it at say maybe 1gr at 200mg in a 10ml vail. Is that possible or is it even worth that to deal with pro-hormones,Lastly would this allow them to work more effectively if at all? Thanks

it has been done in the past, no one has been able to solve the issue of extreme pain with pro hormone injectables. I think animal offers a kit for this at animalkits.be if thats still his site

There are many people/site that sell cyps now. I still don't know if 1-test is painless. 4/ad and others though work well without pain. You can even make your own tren now. There are sites that specialize in this.

There are many people/site that sell cyps now. I still don't know if 1-test is painless. 4/ad and others though work well without pain. You can even make your own tren now. There are sites that specialize in this. But when you make a PH injectable it is illegal. Might as well do real gear.

1-Test is normally said to be very painfull even @ 50mg/ml, but I have heard some people are getting some success making it less painfull these days.

The 1-Test supposedly is crap for real size but great for strength and getting lean, it sounds like a fina equivalent somewhat. The Cyp on the other hand supposedly is more like a size gainer, and no pain to speak of, from what I hear.

There is a board dedicated to this stuff which would probably be a good place to check out. I can pass on the info in PM if needed.

Mudge If you could pass that info to me, that would leave me owing you major cool points homey

Back