• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi -- this is a great site

15-Inch-Biceps

Next Stop: 16 inches
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stumbled on this site a couple days ago and really like it.

Although I mentioned this in another thread: I work out six times a week. . . I've always had problems putting on mass, not a big guy. . . I'm 5'7", 140, with 40" chest, 15" biceps, 29" waist and 23" quads. Pretty well-cut, I guess, but want to get better.

Would like to really get cut and possibly compete in a Nat. BB contest in my weight class. I live in L.A., so I guess there are lots of competitive events going during the year (though if anyone has info on that, I'd appreciate hearing about it).

Thanks...talk with you on the boards...

Hey 15, nice to have you here :)

welcome

Welcome :wave:

Welcome aboard! :D

Thanks much. One of the reasons I joined was to use the online journal - I'm going to start using it Jan. 1. Among my goals for the year: 16" biceps !

(I'm sure to some of you guys, that's not so incredible, but for me, that's good) :)

Originally posted by 15-Inch-Biceps
Thanks much. One of the reasons I joined was to use the online journal - I'm going to start using it Jan. 1. Among my goals for the year: 16" biceps !

(I'm sure to some of you guys, that's not so incredible, but for me, that's good) :)

have a goal so in a few years you gotta change your name to 21 inch MONSTERS:teeth:

Back