• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saddam Hussein - Captured alive!

First of what I predict to be many threads on this subject. :cool:

Looks like its him even with the beard... boy has aged some in the past 8 months hasnt he.

Man, that is great......I hope that breaks the back of those car bombings and missile attacks on the troops now.

I doubt it will stop the attacks...........

That is so AWESOME!!!

IML Gear Cream!
:haha: :thumb:

When captured he was quoting as saying:

"MY NAME IS AZHEET! AZHEET MADRAWERS!"

:haha: :haha:

This is great news for the world - I'm sure he will not live very much longer until somebody takes him out. He won't make it to trial, I'm willing to bet.

Now if someone can just find and capture Kim Jong Il and GW Bush and we migth have a safe earth.

Hey, your back Satan!

Originally posted by JJJ
Now if someone can just find and capture Kim Jong Il and GW Bush and we migth have a safe earth.

:rolleyes:

Thats what every non-super power says when the big guys play chess.

IML Gear Cream!
Pony, he'll live. The US cannot afford a martyr. However, they can afford to have him convicted by a trilbunal (or something) and punished by Muslims.

Unlike Hitler, this time we get closure.

Originally posted by Eggs
:rolleyes:

Thats what every non-super power says when the big guys play chess.

Kinnda boring playing chess with yourself no? The way I see it there is only one "world police" superpower. But the rest of the world is growing tired of it. Thats why 9/11 happened. Next time it might be a nuke.
One can only hope that the iraqwar expences skyrockets and leave the american economy in an even worse state. That way the following presidents might think twice before invading some little nation with no weapons of massdestruction but plenty of oil.

If you werent patriotic and a "good" american youd probably think that it was pretty fucked up to.

But before you guys stop, plz go for north korea. Oh I forgot, the actually have a big army and nukes. To scary.

Dude, you've got issues if you hope that on anyone. The rest, I addressed, but I deleted it as I feel no need to argue with you.

This is the open right? And the thread is about saddam right?

Didnt feel the need? Or couldnt?

Anyhow, I realize that this is a mostly american forum and you guys might not want my shit around. But if anyone wants to discuss the issue or whatnot, pm me, as I would love to get an americans view of everything.

And at this point I feel I need to include some smilies to lighten everything up. :) :cool: :thumb: :wave2:

No, I could discuss it... but since my girlfriends from Sweden I didnt want to bash you guys for your role in WW2 and so on as I found myself to be doing. Regardless, Europe wasnt complaining so much when they were the ones under fire. Its funny that they are now.

The only shit around that I dont want is you saying its right that the US deserves more attacks, etc. You dont know why we are there, your perspective is skewed because of your anti-US sentiment. Which you might not see as that, but anybody that could say they hoped another worse 9/11 happened obviously has it.

Originally posted by Eggs
girlfriends from Sweden I didnt want to bash you guys for your role in WW2 and so on as I found myself to be doing.

The only shit around that I dont want is you saying its right that the US deserves more attacks, etc. You dont know why we are there, your perspective is skewed because of your anti-US sentiment. Which you might not see as that, but anybody that could say they hoped another worse 9/11 happened obviously has it.

Show me were Im saying that I want another attack.
I never said that I wanted that, Im saying that it might happen. What Im saying that I want is world peace.

And ww2? That is so of topic.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
I've been gone 3 days, you've been busy.
I've been gone a few hours and you've been busier than my 3 days!!

World peace- impossible!!

Ah, my bad JJJ... thought your nuke statement was below your hope statement, nm.

Regardless, how is WW2 off topic? Europeans deserve freedom but Middle Easterners dont? :p

Back