• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

not growing like i want

biggunz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It seems as though with all the training, supps, and food i'm eating my arms just are stuborn and are not growing at all. I've tried doing my tris on one day and my bis on on day. I was thinking about training them both twice a week, but was looking for some advice because I don't want to overtrain any advice at all no matter what it is would be great

Arms go slow - it usually takes about 10 pounds of weight gain to equal one inch on your arms. What is your current program?

also how long you been working out for?
and you are working them twice a week with back and chest. the get worked indirectly when doing back and chest exercises

Not sure how long you have been working out but I was working out for almost 4 months steady and was not happy with further gains at that point. I took a month off and now been back at it a few weeks and have noticed big gains. I think sometimes you need an extended break to move to the next plateau.

You can get massive arms by doing heavy benching, heavy dips, pull ups and heavy rows. The only direct bicep exercise I do is standing barbells. Also, I has been said that squats have like a ripple effect throughout your whole physique. ( I only have to agree somewhat that after adding some 20 rep squats and killing all the isolation bi and tri workouts that my arms started swelling up like they never have before ) . This is what has worked for me and I personally like it better than more isolation exercises 4 the arms. Just my 2 cents. Experiment w/ diff workouts and see what you react best to. Good luck.

Back