• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for the vets

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok say that im on 800mg's of test.... after this cycle can u go back to 800mg's test and still put on dramatic muscle? Or do u HAVE to up the dose every cycle?

basically im saying that if i end a cycle at like 250... could i start another cycle like 8 weeks later and gain 30 lbs.... do u know what i meen?

Some people can, some can't. Dramatic, well what is dramatic exactly. As your weight and size increases, it is not terribly likely that an additional 20 pounds of muscle can be had with the same dose that your last 20 came from.

If you want to stick to moderate doses I would say running longer cycles is the way to go, 8 weeks IMO is no longer long enough. It will also be easier on your body, you have already experienced the hell it puts on you when you gain too quickly, its not good for your heart.

well i can still grow realy well on fairly low doseages of test but what i like to do as far as cycling goes is i will sometimes go with lower doesages of test and higher doeseages of more androgenic compounds an example would be
500mg sust
75mg ed of tren
50mg dbol

then for a more anabolic stack id go with something like
1g of sust and 600mg eq
i belive strongly by playing with these balances u can keep your body from adapting to high perment doseages

yuo will never gain as much as you did your first cycle, basically that si teh rule of thumb. Alos when you run a cycle too long your receptor sites are downgraded. How ever if you are recovering proporly and getting enough time in between cycles, you shouldn't have to worry about it too much.

Receptor sites are not downregulated, that is a myth. However when you start a cycle, you have more test and free test in the body, and lower estrogen levels - than towards the end of your cycle.

I persoanlly don't believe in receptor downgrade either. If my dosages were in proportion to weight I always made pretty good solid gains. As my weight goes up, so did my dosages on the next cycle...they were always in direct proportion. Now granted, that does not mean my dosages ever go crazy, because I usually don't put on crazy amoutns of weight anyway. Dosages are never out of control. More mass=MORE receptors not less.

:yes: The old school beliefs are getting disproven pretty frequently.

Originally posted by gr81
yuo will never gain as much as you did your first cycle, basically that si teh rule of thumb. Alos when you run a cycle too long your receptor sites are downgraded. How ever if you are recovering proporly and getting enough time in between cycles, you shouldn't have to worry about it too much.

Let me re-interate that statement. I was in a hurry when typing and I misworded what I was trying to say there. I didn't necessarily mean to say that his receptor sites downgrade in that sense, I was trying to say that if he is immediately going to jump into another cycle right away without proper AR & ER recovery then his LH and test levels (both free bound and unbound) are going to be extremely low, correct. That alone would cause him to not be able to see the gains he has in his prior cycle. I misworded my statement, my bad.

yes, def needs the recovery

Back