• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buy some land on the moon

I wonder if, in the distant future, if we actually colonized the moon, would they honor these things.

Hell no!

I believe no because land outside of earth is not owned by any single country or person.

But we've got a flag on the moon....and we hit some golf balls up there and collected some rocks!

I thought when a country plants its flag, it gets to claim the territory...and it ain't like there are some moonmen shooting green cheese missiles at us from up there...hmm...are there?

Mudge..... lol thats funny of you, you know the americans will steal everything

Originally posted by kbm8795
I thought when a country plants its flag, it gets to claim the territory...

I believe there is an international treaty saying that nobody owns the land.

Originally posted by Mudge
I believe no because land outside of earth is not owned by any single country or person.
or world for that matter.

I'll ask around here at NASA and see what they say. My hunch is that no government is going to recognize this silly organizaton.

well i heard of it before that some people were buying land
f**king A, there is even a tax you have to pay

They'll get their mention in footnotes in some history books, no doubt. But their, or their great-great-great-grandchildren's, claims to property rights are not likely to be worth very much more than the light beaming at you from your screen at this moment.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, butterfly - we should have thought to ask you about this!
Seems to me that I've read somewhere fairly recently that the Chinese intend to eventually land on the moon and explore possible exploitation of resources there.

I'd rather be asked a bunch of questions then have wrong information distributed... so ask away, anything :D

You are correct about the Chinese! They have stolen much from us and Russia so they are on their way. You can read more on them here

Let me rephrase that...

I'd rather be asked a bunch of questions on plausible ideas then...

Russia is selling honeymoons in space for $40mil

They can do whatever they what with their Soyez and Progress rockets... it'll never happen on an American Shuttle.

Originally posted by JJJ
Is it true that the moon is made of cheese?

Now, we all know that the moon isn't made of green cheese.

But let me ask you this, if the moon were made of barbeque spare ribs - would you eat it then?

I would, heck I'd have seconds, and then wash it down with a tall cool Budweiser.

Harry Carray - SNL

Back