• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I do not look good naked, but...

seabee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...my 2 pack looks great under a t-shirt. I'm gonna lose 20 lbs by May to get a 4 1/2 pack (I'm not willing to get skinny for all 6). I've been lifting for 6 years. I hate when my shirts get looser. I guess you have to spend more time naked to justify it, because you really do look worse with your clothes on. How do you guys get around this?.:headbang:

Buy smaller shirts!

Braggart! :)

Originally posted by seabee
...my 2 pack looks great under a t-shirt. I'm gonna lose 20 lbs by May to get a 4 1/2 pack (I'm not willing to get skinny for all 6). I've been lifting for 6 years. I hate when my shirts get looser. I guess you have to spend more time naked to justify it, because you really do look worse with your clothes on. How do you guys get around this?.:headbang:
I don't care what other people think......

lol, i hate to say this and admit it but it true : I look awesome when im wearing a tight shirt and people tell me im buff all the time but i really do need to cut like 10 pounds.....i mean im not fat or anything i am muscular its just that i trick people by wearing tight shirts.... i love it..... anyone have the same problem ?

Re: Re: I do not look good naked, but...

Originally posted by Rissole
I don't care what other people think......

I do not really care what people think, but I do care how I look.

I have to admit I do that some QG! :)

IML Gear Cream!
I have the same prob, no one noticed my when I was cut up, but now that my arms stretch my sleeves, everyone thinks I look great, so I usually where tank tops in the summer instead of going shirtless. I keep saying I'm going to cut up again, but I'm not willing to loose too much strength.

SJ69----- damn man same shit here dude...and prince i totaly agree with you........ god damn i said it before and ill say it again i love love love this website, because there is people just like me here i love u guy ehehehehe :) :) :)

I respect you all who don't care what others think. I used to be that way until 6 years ago, when I started going with this girl who had "artistic" photos of guys with good bodies on her bedroom wall. I realized I couldn't continue to look like David Spade and keep her, so I got busy. Now I'm burstin with a t-shirt on, but a bit of a doughboy at the pool. Glad there are others fighting this mental battle. I likely will get smaller shirts in May!

If your girl still keeps up "artistic photos" of guys on her wall... perhaps you need to get some "artistic photos" of girls for your wall :thumb:

Theres a difference between motivational pics and pics that turn you on. If she surrounds herself by that kinda stuff, then she isnt being fair to you.

what sux though, is i started Buying Medium sized T-Shirts about 6 months ago... and now after gaining some mass they are a bit tighter than I would like... I even got a "meathead" comment the other day ... doh...

Meathead is a term the skinny use to slight those that are better physical specimens. Now, there are those that are idiots that are big... but by and large its a stereotype that the inferior use to deal with their inadequacies :)

Originally posted by QuestionGuy
lol, i hate to say this and admit it but it true : I look awesome when im wearing a tight shirt and people tell me im buff all the time but i really do need to cut like 10 pounds.....i mean im not fat or anything i am muscular its just that i trick people by wearing tight shirts.... i love it..... anyone have the same problem ?

I hate to admit this...but...

I look awesome in the white wife beater during wet t-shirt contest:p :D

:lol:

I was just kidding.....

god damn man i never knew there is really the same exact people out there as me same problems same thoughts.................................... god i love you guys, i wish i can meet all of you guys for real

IML Gear Cream!
Why wear a tight shirt... I dont get it :shrug:

I like to wear big shirts to cover myself up. And no I am not skinny or fat I a actually quite muscular.

hehe..I wear tight clothes and ppl think I have a flat stomach but I have a big fat gut! ppl r so easy to fool...

Not to be an ass... But you are a girl. Did you ever think that maybe people tell you that you look good because they want to get into your pants? Maybe you are the one being fooled...

i don't like wearing tight stuff I have to agree with premier i know i am ripped up. Don't need a tight shirt to prove or show anyone that.

There's a difference between tight.. and fitted... fitted clothing looks very nice, it accents the shape of your body... I prefer to wear clothes that fit me...

Also, fashion would have something to say in this discussion... some people recognize it... some wouldn't if it smacked em up side their head...

Yeah, I hate tight close. Everything I wear is really baggy. Even when I work out, it is almost always in log pants and a baggy t-shirt or a long sleeve shirt.

You a Utah aggies fan?

Back