• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you'r meal plans after Christmas?

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How you'r meals going to be the day after Christmas? Are you going back to you'r normal diet or cutting more than you'r usual diet?

I am going back to a really clean diet for a few weeks just to kind of lean out and get myself ready to go pre-contest diet.

my diet today was the same one everyday of the year so..really boring...i didn't get a chance to visit my relatives (only mom's live in cali and my parents are divorced so my dad doesn't want me to go...plus i don't have a car) so i didn't have a feast like everyone else did

Definately a bit of cutting! I'm not supposed to start cutting till Feb, but my pants are getting too tight! :)

Seeing how I had the flu all week and barely ate for four days, my plan is to just EAT again. I lost four pounds this Xmas week. Who else can say THAT? :D

I can honestly say that my turkey lost over 4lbs! :)

Sorry you were sick man, hope you feel better and pound down some food! :)

Originally posted by rock4832
I can honestly say that my turkey lost over 4lbs! :)

Sorry you were sick man, hope you feel better and pound down some food! :)

Thanks, man. I never had the flu before. God damn it sucked. I got some real nice prescription meds for it though. :) I'm just glad I feel better now. I'll take THAT for a Christmas gift any time.

I plan to go back on my cutting diet this week. I didn't really splurge to bad yesterday, just didn't eat enough protein that night. Hell, I don't think I had anything for dinner! Not good!

Anyways back to, eggs, oatmeal, spuds, sweet potatoes, chicken, turkey, rice, and green veggies! Oh and almonds!

well december has been a pretty sketchy month... i've sorta been training for 3-4 days in a row and then taking a week off, train 3-4 days in a row, week off... not to mention i haven't really been making a concious effort to eat very well at all... i've also been sick for the past week which has stopped me from training all together... i don't feel too bad today so i think i'm gonna try and get into the gym... and from now until new years is just sort of going to be preperation for the drastic changes in diet and training i'll be making starting jan 1...

Well, unfortunately my eating is not over yet! I still have to go spend a few days with my family, so it starts all over again tomorrow for 4 days :(

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Seeing how I had the flu all week and barely ate for four days, my plan is to just EAT again. I lost four pounds this Xmas week. Who else can say THAT? :D

I can say that but I lost 9lbs. I was sick for an entire month and the doctors couldn't figure out why. I said it was flu but could never kick it. I felt dead for the whole month. My diet sucked this past week and I'm mad I let myself do that. I gotta go shopping b/c I have no food heh so I just been eating anything around the house. All my hard work gaining my mass and poof down the shitter from being sick. Monday and for the next 3 months I'm hitting it hard in the gym and the kitchen. Got lots of work to make up but I'll get it done.

Hey Jill. I like your car man :D haha

I'm Just going to cut on the nuts for a week, My stomach just had too much pistachios and Almonds over christmas
I did lower my fat intake for 3 days

To all the cats who've been sick: Get back in the gym and you'll get the progress you think you've lost MUCH sooner than you think. Your body has pretty good memory when it comes to muscle mass.

Anyway, December has been pretty crappy for me. Training has been inconsistent, and though I've been eating very, very cleanly, I've been eating a lot more and at odd time intervals because I'm not watching the clock at all times, and portion size is not controlled. Oh well.

Peace.

well i've only been bulking for a couple of months, my BF has gone from 9.8% to 13%, and i've been eating a shitload of clean food, i feel out of shape, all the fat i lost has come back on recently, this has proper pissed me off! yeah i've gained muscle but i'm lookin no better off than i did before i started cutting 5 months back

i dunno whether to keep bulking or cut? i can't stand bein fat

thing i don't get is why did i put on fat when i kept my diet clean? i was expecting to just put on lean muscle, it ain't happened

when i cut i lose muscle, when i bulk i put on fat, maybe i should just train and do CV and eat well and forget the whole bulk/cut extremes

peace

Maybe you're not really eating that cleanly, or you're eating too many calories...you have to play around and find the proper threshold to gain LBM without the fat...

Peace.

Alright, now the cut begins (and I need it!) :)

Going on a strict cutting program, and its my first one. So hopefully I do this right.

I gained about 10lbs over the holiday, so now I have 50 lbs to lose instead of 40. Damn that Honey Baked Ham!!!

Good luck buddy!

What are your goals for the 3 weeks?

Gotcha, good luck buddy!

Back