• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ph Cycle + Liver Detox

plouffe

is bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you suggest taking a liver detox stack during, or a after a PH cycle? Thanks.

Any Idea's?

some nac or milk thistle should do

I'm just doing a lower dosage. I have the liver support, I'm just wondering if i should take them during the cycle. Or along with my post cycle? or both. Thanks

How low of a dose are u planning?

I know you've heard this a thousand times, but I gotta say it too. Wait on the heavy stuff until you get a little older. Why fuck yourself up when you already have a lot of potential to grow at your age. If you arent growing, there's probably some issues with your diet that would need to be dealt with before doing a cycle anyway. JMO

I am growing. I'm getting great results with my diet, and workout schedule right now. I just wanna through M1-T into the mix.

IML Gear Cream!
I completely understand being in a rush to put on size. I was a scrawny 125-130lbs in high school. Even now, after putting on a decent amount of weight, I still feel that impatience. I'd just hate to see someone screw themselves up before even starting out in life. The potential damage you could do to your endochrine system is a pretty scary thing, even when you're older...A lot worse at your age. Do what you want. I just had to say my piece. Good luck!

I didnt start working out til I was 21, I can only guess what I would have done if I started in high school. Being small definitely motivates you to do whatever you can to look the way you want. It's a good thing and bad depending on how u handle it I think.

nac is ok on the cycle...save the milk thistle for post

I did my first PS cycle at 16; if I remember right I was 6???3 close to 6???4 and 215-225lbs. It was biotest mag10 at, not as powerful as m1t. I???m not going to stand here and tell you not to do it. At the end you???re the one that???s going to make the final decision no matter what other people tell you. Now the way I did it was running very short cycles. I ran mag10 for two weeks at minimum dosage. Right after that I did two weeks of 6oxo. I probably didn???t need to go that long with 6oxo for such a short cycle but hey I did it. From that time I have done two more cycles and ran all of them for just two weeks, not one more day. Now I???m 17, 18 next month, 6???4, 255lbs and about 17+% BF. If I had been in your shoes I would definitely went for something not as powerful as m1t for the 1st cycle but hey that???s up to you.

I've already cycled 1-AD for 3 weeks. Gained 5-6 pounds of LMB.

I still think you are going for something way too powerful man. I know some guys that have done AS at a young age and turned out to be fine but they were also were much more developed than you are from what I can tell from your stats. If you do decide to do it, I would start at even lower dosages than recommended just too see how you react to it. And would just do a 2 week cycle at first. This is serious stuff man, I hope your taking it that way.

I am Kata I'm taking many precautions. I think I'll just go 10mg daily for 2 weeks. And 2 weeks off, then start another cycle if I feel comfortible with it.

And thanks for actually providing information, and for understandable.

Back