• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pain killers while on ph

tomas101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i blew out my ankle after the dolphins came yesterday playing football post tailgating with some other people...while i was playing i heard a huge pop in my ankle and it grew to the size of a grapefruit....so i went to the er to get a xray...they told me it was a severe ankle sprain and put me on crutches and a removable boot to keep me from tweaking my ankle worse...anyways, is it ok to take percosets(sp) for the pain while i am on my ph cycle..i have two weeks left and now i cant do legs just upper body ....is it ok to take both or should i stop my cycle...i dont wanna but i dont know if they may counter act each other???:confused:

I couldn't imagine it interecting.. But working out on high doses of percicet probally isn't the safest thing. I would continue the cycle, because I'm pretty positve that there wouldn't e a reaction. What PH are you taking?

* don't go by my opinion fully wait for some more responces.. I'm only about 80% positive.

call a pharmacist

After racing motocross for 10 years I have had so many injuries i cant even remember them all.Anyway if you can deal with the pain do not use painkillers they only prolong recovery but sometimes ya gotta have them.Try ice every 30 mins for the first three days then switch to heat.You will be surprised how fast you heal.Take care that really sucks

ya i can take pain pretty easily so i havent used many yet...also since i'm on the subject whats the best way to take 1200 mgs of 4ad...i am upping to 1200 next week from the 900 that i am on now...with the 900 i am taking 1 three times a day with 600 1ad spread out 3 times a day.. should i go back to 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day for 1200 or what?

Just keep it the same, bust your ass on your upper body, keep your lower body nice and safe. Do what nacnac said and ice it. Keep the bastard elevated.. Try hot ass water with epson salts after the swelling is down a bit.

Originally posted by prolangtum
best painkiller to get tha is mild yet works well and not addictive is ultram. No NSAIDS in it to intefere with protein synthesis

Haha! I have some of this! Ultram is really really mild. Its simple though, like others have stated. If it hurts take the PK if not then tough it out. Good luck.

Back