• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Air Alert III???!?

MeLo

Food
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just stumbled across the air alert webby, and now the had this Air ALert III shit :wtf:.
Anybody here has it and used ir before?

Somehow i think this is a TMT sports marketing scam. First they go Air Alert - increase by 6-10', then AAlertII increase by 8-12' then now they have this AAlert III shit that says you can now improve by 10-14' with their new 'squat hop' exercise and you will only need to do it 3 times a week and it's less taxing! :wtf:

What do you all think about this?

Originally posted by MeLo
I just stumbled across the air alert webby, and now the had this Air ALert III shit :wtf:.
Anybody here has it and used ir before?

Somehow i think this is a TMT sports marketing scam. First they go Air Alert - increase by 6-10', then AAlertII increase by 8-12' then now they have this AAlert III shit that says you can now improve by 10-14' with their new 'squat hop' exercise and you will only need to do it 3 times a week and it's less taxing! :wtf:

What do you all think about this?

This guy i know is a senior in HS right now... but by his sophomore year he had a 42" vert. It was his opinion that all that air alert stuff was garbage. He did heavy ass squats, a bunch of stuff with kettle bells, and plyometrics.

He also had a 4.40 40 yard dash, 4.03 pro agility, and a 39 second 300 yard shuttle.

Re: Re: Air Alert III???!?

Originally posted by Monolith
This guy i know is a senior in HS right now... but by his sophomore year he had a 42" vert. It was his opinion that all that air alert stuff was garbage. He did heavy ass squats, a bunch of stuff with kettle bells, and plyometrics.

He also had a 4.40 40 yard dash, 4.03 pro agility, and a 39 second 300 yard shuttle.

What kind of plyos and how often? Just wondering if you know I would like to find a program to incorporate that will help my verticle.

Re: Re: Re: Air Alert III???!?

Originally posted by odin52
What kind of plyos and how often? Just wondering if you know I would like to find a program to incorporate that will help my verticle.

im really not sure... been a while since i talked to him about it. next time i see him ill ask.

those air alert programs do work...but only if you dont wanna use weights...in other words if you're too lazy to pick up a bar and do squats and leg extensions etc...then yea they work! but what i do is lots of different kinds of squats and plyometrics! i love the plyometrics! http://www.webgate.net/~welchiro/plyometrics.html
i got my plyo workout from there and modified it a lil bit! it works!

i just lift at the gym to improve my leg strength

then do plyos for the power and explosiveness... thats where i think plyos are really effective

not doing them ATM, but i aim to do plyos 2-3x a week over the summer and have a mean verticle next season at Uni

i just wanna be dunkin, still only gettin the rim ATM

peace

Back