• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i need some expert advice

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm thinking about taking PH or roids

i've given it a LOT of thought, and if i decide to start taking them it will be this summer, unless i all of a sudden start piling on loads lean muscle which i very much doubt, i just ain't got the genetics :(

even if i decide not to take them it would be interesting to find out more about them and how they would work for me

do any guys who know there stuff have either MSN or AIM? it would be much easier for me to chat on there about this as i have a lot of stuff to ask? i've read articles on PH/roids and they totally confuze me, so i really need to chat to someone about this, don't wanna mess it up

peace

Keep reading until it stops confusing you. Ask about confusing terminology so that you can understand the articles.

ya took me awhile to get my footin at first...do a good bit of research..... and then, when something dosent make since, ask about it here....within a month you will be pretty well versed in gear
a good start is alot of the education forums on most boards bodybuilding4life has a good one...so does surperiormuscle...fitnessgeared too..and try to get the book "Annabolics 2004" I thought that was pretty interesting...

I havent even popped my first ph yet, but I can make my own fina, and test ent rdy for injection :)...

thanks mudge n' thumper

i'll re-read the articles and make note of what i don't understand, then i'll post some questions

be warned though the list may be long

peace out

Still much easier than being bombarded in messenger ;)

Happy reading

Before I took anything I read, studied, and read some more. I also asked a shitload of questions. Only when I felt confident in my knowledge did I finally start using gear.

IML Gear Cream!
I started out simple (test only) for several reasons, but likewise did what reading I could and hung out on the boards.

okay mudge, how bout this product?

"1-Test THP - The worlds most advanced and strongest prohormone ever sold for increasing muscle and strength.

1-Test (1-Testosterone THP Ether) is the most powerful and highly effective prohormone ever developed, still allowed by the FDA to buy.
1-Testosterone THP Ether is the most advanced pro-steroid available without a prescription. This incredible new discovery causes some of the most amazing muscle growth and strength increases you'll ever experience without the use of steroids, when combined with your normal weight training regime and high protein diet. It is by far the strongest prohormone steroid you can buy and is in very short supply. "

"You might find other versions of 1-Testosterone available, however, ABF is one of the only manufacturers to sell the far more expensive and effective, THP Ether version of 1-Testosterone. This makes it superior to virtually all other prohormones out there. This is because, the addition of THP ether, prevents it from being broken down in the digestive tract, dramatically increasing the absorption and duration of action, and the ability to pack on muscle and strength.

1-Testosterone THP Ether is not affected by the 5alpha-reductase enzyme. In other words, there is no water retention, hair-loss, or Estrogen problems to be concerned with, that can occur with steroid prohormone that convert to the female hormone Estrogen. Many experts are now calling1-Test a natural, legal alternative to the anabolic steroid Primobolan except that it's more potent! Amazingly, though, 1-Test is still an incredible 7 times more anabolic than regular Testosterone. We do not expect this product to be around for much longer, so order whilst you can. We guarantee you will not be disappointed and as usual with ABF products, you can be guaranteed you are getting the strongest most potent version of this product. "

taken from http://www.abf.ac/1testthp.html

i'd take 300mg on training days
and 200mg on non-training days?
would i keep this the same the whole cycle?

if i go for the 'buy 3 - 1 free' deal, i'd have 240caps, which would last about 3 months (90 days based on 2.5 caps a day)

would this be a good product to start on?

would i need to stack it with anything? if so what?

peace

Even with the buy 3 get one free 80 bucks a bottle aint cheap. Many cheaper very good ph's out there...look in the supps section...Dg806 used sauce 1-t with good results(50 a bottle)...and many are getting good results from various transdermals

I really am the wrong person to give any advice about PH/pro steroids, I dont know enough about them.

Try dg806 or a general post in the supplements forum...

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
Even with the buy 3 get one free 80 bucks a bottle aint cheap. Many cheaper very good ph's out there...look in the supps section...Dg806 used sauce 1-t with good results(50 a bottle)...and many are getting good results from various transdermals

what you think of 1-AD (from ergopharm)?

that worth a shot? i can get it pretty cheap of e-bay (£25 which is half the price of what its sold by the 2 sites i've seen it on)

if i'm gonna go with anything it will probably be that now, coz its affordable and seems pretty straightfwd, just taper down the cycle then post cycle it with that 6-oxo stuff

how long is the minimum cycle length i should use on it? what doseages?

p.s. i'm 20, 6ft2, 185lbs,13%BF

i'm also thinking about a transdermal (either instead of before/after), they sound great but i'm pretty confused about them, even after reading the FAQ...

the great thing about them seems the higher absorbtion and the fact that they won't mess my insides up, the tricky part is all the hassle of applying them (when? where? how often? i really don't get it, 1 thing says... apply to the places your working out, another says... apply to a different BP each day, regardless of whether your workin it or not)

How dose his product look?

1-4AE, 4-Diol & 1-AD in a transdermal (non-oral) liquid.

Ingredients. Each 4ml contains:

1-(5Alpha)-Androsten-17-Beta-ol-3-one (1-4AE) 60mg
1,4 -Androstadienediol (1-AD) 65mg
4-Androstene-3,17-diol (4-diol) 75mg
Total active ingredients 200mg

Inactive Ingredients:
Alcohol, MCT Liquid, transdermal Lotion, Distilled water.

If i choose to go with oral it will be 1-ad, if i chose trans it will most probably be the product above, unless i can find anything better on ebay

let me know what u think P.rabbit :)

peace

Ergopharm is one of the best companies ever for PH's. 1AD is very quality. They also have oral 4AD that is very good. I highly reccomend the 1ad and 4ad from ergo. As for transdermals, the one you have there looks ok except the dosages are alittle low.(what company?)...The main transdermals most people use is dermabolics stuff.

Id think a good first time stack would definately be 1AD(ergopharm) and 4AD(Dermabolics 4Derm) or Androil select(ergopharm)

Originally posted by young d

just taper down the cycle then post cycle it with that 6-oxo stuff

Actually alot of people believe tapering dosent work since alitle amout of androgen is fairly high to your normal systems load.

how long is the minimum cycle length i should use on it? what doseages?

Min cycle length is 6 weeks....Most everyone uses that time. Im a fan of alittle longer cause of the time the PH's actually take to start working. Say 1 ad takes 3 weeks before its really doing something..that only leaves you with 3 weeks of really benifiting from it...Im gonna run mine 8-10 weeeks. If your only gonna have 6oxo for post cycle it may be wiser to run the 6-7 weeks most people do..

the great thing about them seems the higher absorbtion and the fact that they won't mess my insides up, the tricky part is all the hassle of applying them (when? where? how often? i really don't get it, 1 thing says... apply to the places your working out, another says... apply to a different BP each day, regardless of whether your workin it or not)

when? morning after you shower and night after you shower...basically 12 hrs apart.

where? Thinner spots of skin. Top of arms, chest, etc.

What part? There are some transdermals that claim they are spot enhancers. "Syntenhance" is one of em. For them you would wanna apply the part your training. Most are designed to be systemic, so no matter where you put it, it will affect the whole body. So unless it says its a spot enhancer, dont worry about putting it on a part that you are training.

Tapering is pointless to a certain extent, once your shutdown, lesser dosages will not allow for recovery. Although there may be some sense in going from 1 gram of test a week down to 500mgs, than PCT, for the most part it makes little difference. I always think it is best to use a longer ester like Enanthate for 10-12 weeks, than "taper" so to speak with a short ester like Propionate for two more, so you have some active androgens while waiting for the enanthate to clear.

In my opinion, as soon as you think you know it all "bang" new shit appears....LOL! keep reading, keep asking questions, this is the only way to learn, besides trial and error!

Back