• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suggestion for deleting pm's

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was wondering if there was a way for us to be able to scroll through our messages to delete them??
When you read a message it has the option to delete it at the top (as you know) but after you reply to it, it takes you back to the list, is there a way you can change it so it takes you back to the pm so you can delete easily, and then maybe scroll to the next one??

Hope you can understand what i mean :D

I understand what you are saying but I don't think there is anyway you can do that here.

Prince, what he means is, that he wants to know if you can delete the message after you reply to it instead of replying and getting placed back to your in box. It is kind of like your email inbox. You can reply to the message and then it shoots you to a board where you have an option to return to the message or to the inbox. If you return to the message you can then delete it and the next message in your inbox will come up instead of going to the inbox itself. Hope that helps...lol

Originally posted by P-funk
I understand what you are saying but I don't think there is anyway you can do that here.

Prince, what he means is, that he wants to know if you can delete the message after you reply to it instead of replying and getting placed back to your in box. It is kind of like your email inbox. You can reply to the message and then it shoots you to a board where you have an option to return to the message or to the inbox. If you return to the message you can then delete it and the next message in your inbox will come up instead of going to the inbox itself. Hope that helps...lol
:thumbs: thats it ;)

If ya cant do it thats ok :D

Okay, I added this feature!

There is now a check box (it's unchecked by default) when you reply, if you check it the original PM will be deleted automatically.

I also added a "Delete ALL PM's" link that will do a mass delete of every PM.

Back