• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post cycle M1T notes...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I finished M1t 17 days ago and began 6 oxo postcycle. I have missed about 3 days of the 6 oxo for various reasons, one of which is I forgot on 1 day. I worked out a total of 3 times since my last day on M1T and played tennis 3 times. I also have stopped creatine for a bit and started phosphatidylserine today since I am starting cardio. Well, today being my 3rd workout and first one since I got back from vacation, I figured I would give her hell and do more or less an enitre upper body workout. I am happy to note that I actually added a rep at 275 on bench today and added 5lbs a side for my DB row 8 rep max. Not too super, but I figured to see a decline in both. I am thinking one of two things is happening. Either I am getting a substantial increase in free test since I am inhibiting both Estrogen (6 oxo) and DHT (finasteride) or the the rest period was very beneficial to my CNS. Either way I increased my PBs again. On a side note, I think my hair is shedding a bit. I noticed an increase in hairs found in the shower which sucks, but still does not show up in the mirror so I won't worry til it does. My scalp was actually quite irritated up until about 2 days ago.

If you dont lose post cycle you can't ask for much more!

How do you feel about the cycle overall, Dale? May be a strange question, but I've gotten the feeling from some of your posts that you lost the excitement about this you started with. Did the sides get you down really bad? Did collapsing after that workout freak you out? I may be totally misreading your posts...just curious.

Also Dale, how did you run your cycle...(ie: length, mg ED) I forgot :grin:

Overall, I think the cycle was great. I wasn't freaked out about collapsing since I used to do that all the time after wrestling practice in high school. Sides weren't too bad, but on occasion, my muscles would just lock up for no reason. It never happened during a set, but usually afer I worked out and got home I would reach for something and it would happen, could have been electrolyte depletion. Lethargy only occured the last few days so I had no probs with that. Prior to this little cycle, I would have put creatine as the standard for strength gains when it comes to supplements, even higher than the transdermal PHs and such. I would have to say that m1t blew it out of the water. I must concur with the others on the board that it lends itself better to cutting since the appetite suppression is very substantial. I have come a long way in a month in terms of strength and size. Of the sides associated with it, the most noticeable one was the elevated BP. I never measured BP, but I could tell it was up there, especially right before bed.

In regard to your statment Var, I would not say that I lost the excitement that I started with, it's just now that I am more focused on keeping my gains since the cycle is over. I will be using 6 oxo immediately postcycle, as well as Micellean MRP, Phosphatidylserine, Flaxseed oil, and some other yet to be deterimned supps during cutting.

The greatest effect I got from the m1t was that I realized I never want to go 2 years without lifting again. The sense of accomplishment I got when I smashed my PRs every week was such a mental rush. Also knowing that I will be about 210 when I am cut is a great feeling too.

Oh yeah, I weighed in at 233 today and I would imagine the water retention from creatine has left since it has been nearly 3 weeks since I have taken it.

Edit: Premier, I went 20 mg ED for 3 weeks.

Great post! Appreciate the updates! :thumb:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
The sense of accomplishment I got when I smashed my PRs every week was such a mental rush

Thats where the mental addiction sets in! How tall are you again?

I'm 5'11".

I can see how someone could get hooked on such things VERY easily.

You know it, its not physical addiction but the mental is always possible.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
its not physical addiction but the mental is always possible.

If your weak... :eek:

Heh I could see myself getting mentally addicted to gear...if it werent for the money issue..... my cheapness will allways win the day

Amen rabbit, amen.

Back