• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Am Coming To Take Tgs Down!!!

Check the appropriate boxes if your against my idea's. TAKING TGS down!

• Stop working out

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Stop working

• Stop my involvement with the band

• Stop with the music score

• Stop sleeping

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Start eating KFC, Subway and Mc'd's

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • This will only make TGS post more and more.. so don't even try it.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Ignore TGS and go back to currents activities

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Stop training with my trainer in WPB

• Take some ass-whacked drugs bc/ that's what would be needed in order to beat him!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Help me decide!

This is what I would need to do in order to beat him. Check the boxes of what you are against me doing!

By the way, there is like a hidden message within all of this! :haha:

Just put him on your ignore list.

You relax David you whore king. I'll take care of TGS. :)

Is the hidden message that you are going to post 100 polls like the good ole days? :)

Originally posted by rock4832
You relax David you whore king. I'll take care of TGS. :)

That would be very interesting to see..... Good luck with it! :thumb:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Is the hidden message that you are going to post 100 polls like the good ole days? :)

:haha: I mentioned that I was going to take him down.... not ANNOY the crap out of everyone! :lol:

The good ol' days! Teh polls were outrageous! Until I put up WWE gals and Christine Bergeron etc. All others were dumb-stupid! LMAO!!!

:lol: :haha:

I will reveal that message soon!

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
Just put him on your ignore list.

I hear ya..... but it's kinda interesting... reminds me of me back then but I wonder if I was that bad??? Or WORSE?? :lol:

BTW, is it me eyes that play funny or did your avi turn blurry??

Originally posted by david
I hear ya..... but it's kinda interesting... reminds me of me back then but I wonder if I was that bad??? Or WORSE?? :lol:

It is blurry, unless it's my eyes too :D

Note to CDL..........Take new avi pic and update ;)

No, you were not that bad. You posted a lot but they were interesting things to read.

As for the avi pic, I tried to resize it, but must have messed up in doing so. Pictures are on my work PC and I will be returning to work next Monday. I'll try again.

Originally posted by katie64
It is blurry, unless it's my eyes too :D

Note to CDL..........Take new avi pic and update ;)

Yes Ma'am! :thumb: It was cropped from a larger picture. I was trying to get it down to 65x65 pixels. I should put the entire picture in my gallery.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes Ma'am! :thumb: It was cropped from a larger picture. I was trying to get it down to 65x65 pixels. I should put the entire picture in my gallery.
I think you can now go 80X80!!!
Woooohoooo!!!
:rolleyes:

Yes you should put it in your gallery :D and I think Prince set it to 75x75 now :scratch: I can never get mine to look right after resizing it either :shrug:

Yours looks just lovely Katie!

Originally posted by heeholler
Yours looks just lovely Katie!
Well thank you sweetheart ;)

Help me decide!

This is what I would need to do in order to beat him. Check the boxes of what you are against me doing!

By the way, there is like a hidden message within all of this! :haha:
haha david ur funny..i recommend to stop sleeping, eating and doing absolutely nothing but breathing and sitting at the computer:D

Re: Re: I Am Coming To Take Tgs Down!!!

Originally posted by oaktownboy
haha david ur funny..i recommend to stop sleeping, eating and doing absolutely nothing but breathing and sitting at the computer:D

I did that once! :lol: Then, I started convulsing! :haha:

By George, OTB is da' winna'! He figured out the hidden message and meaning! :clap:

Re: Re: Re: I Am Coming To Take Tgs Down!!!

By George, OTB is da' winna'! He figured out the hidden message and meaning! :clap:
Oh,we were suppose to find out what the message was????
Geeze,that's no prize,David is given OTB da :.clap.:

:eek:

Re: Re: Re: I Am Coming To Take Tgs Down!!!

:banana: :cool2:

Better than a smack on da ass! :lol:

Hey, TGS, don't be afraid to post in your dedicated thread... I'm only pulling your leg with this! :lol:

Have I frighten Satan, himself?? :evil:

Naw, Satan will pop up and post 2,000 posts in here soon as you go to sleep! :)

No, he has his own whore threads to do. Once he achieves his goals (if there really is one) Prince can delete his whore thread and we can all watch Satan turn white like heaven for once. Whoops! I mean ghostlike that is!

Originally posted by david Prince can delete his whore thread and we can all watch Satan turn white like heaven for once.

:hair:

SO WHATS THE DAMN HIDDEN MESSAGE YA ARSEHOLE??!?!?!?!

IF THE MESSAGE IS THAT NOBODY LIKES TGS THEN SLAP ON A HAT AND SMOKE A PIPE, SHERLOCK!

Last edited:
where is the "stop masterbating" choice?
:scratch:

Wouldn't that be funny if Prince deleted his threads and TGS count went down to like 75posts

Originally posted by Crono1000
SO WHATS THE DAMN HIDDEN MESSAGE YA ARSEHOLE??!?!?!?!

IF THE MESSAGE IS THAT NOBODY LIKES TGS THEN SLAP ON A HAT AND SMOKE A PIPE, SHERLOCK!

The message was in order to beat TGS in posts is to stop life and start posting.... forever!

Originally posted by rock4832
Wouldn't that be funny if Prince deleted his threads and TGS count went down to like 75posts

That would be funny but there are a couple of threads of mine that if he did that, I along with 5 others would go down to 100! :lol:

No, you were not that bad. You posted a lot but they were interesting things to read.

As for the avi pic, I tried to resize it, but must have messed up in doing so. Pictures are on my work PC and I will be returning to work next Monday. I'll try again.

How's this???

Although I'm not CD but that looks much better!! :thumb: Dero, the photoshop king!!!

Back