• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do high doses of Green Tea Extract really help increase weight loss?

Rixmon

Ex Sumo wrestler
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
- I been looking for some sort of Supplement that doesnt accelerate my heart to much, but give me increased performance in weight loss.

- From what I been hearing, green tea is good.. since i am obese I need something that doesnt have alot of side effects... since I cycle every day I am probably alot healthier then many other obese people... but I could use some help with faster weight loss... because once I can get down from 578 to around 400... I can do more exercise and thats where I want to be at.

Green Tea supposedly is very good for your metabolism. I've never had the extract though.

- Wish i could get the amount I should take per day, and what is the best to buy and a link to buy, do you know where I can get that info?

I use thermorexin from AF store and alongside it I take 1-2G of green tea from BAC, I get their beyond a century formula which is

GREEN TEA EXTRACT. For those wanting to take large doses, we have a premium extract standardized to 95% polyphenols, >80% catechins (40% EGCG!) with less than 1% caffeine. A group using 90mg EGCG 3x/day before meals averaged an 8.8 pound fat loss in 12 weeks. Too bitter for beverage use. 50 grams, $7.75. Code 829.8

that up there, I take it 3 to 4 times a day, the taste is so sour, so I have to mix it with my whey/water shake before doing 40 mins of cardio for fat loss. The biggest thing I noticed is that I tend to sweat a lot more and the fat is coming off pretty nicely, also that's the best deal IMO anywhere and it's a very strong and pure form.

www.beyond-a-century.com

If I were you, I would hold off on the supps til absolutely necessary. From what I have seen with myself, the weight I lose with supplements seems to come back alot easier than the weight I lose through blood and sweat only. So what I generally do is drop weight til I plateau for a week or 2, and then hit up the supplements. Supplements are just that, something you use when you hit a wall and won't go any further. You will also notice the law of diminshing returns with supps, the more you use them, the less effective they are for you so waiting is generally a better idea.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
If I were you, I would hold off on the supps til absolutely necessary. From what I have seen with myself, the weight I lose with supplements seems to come back alot easier than the weight I lose through blood and sweat only. So what I generally do is drop weight til I plateau for a week or 2, and then hit up the supplements. Supplements are just that, something you use when you hit a wall and won't go any further. You will also notice the law of diminshing returns with supps, the more you use them, the less effective they are for you so waiting is generally a better idea.

Good thing you mention that, knowing what diet works for you is a big plus, once you get the diet, cardio and that stuff down, then focus on supps, they're suposto SUPPLEMENT your training/diet, not boost it, so yeh, read up buddy! :thumb:

- Thank you, For the Information, From what I can tell... Looks like I will be adding more green tea to my diet, but Not using it as a faster way to lose weight, but more of a supplement.

Green Tea/Ginseng Tea (Concentrates) prior to my cardio (I run 2 miles within 15 minutes) has given me very good results.
I'm not a Professional showing my abs of! but I'm quite satisfied as my metabolism has increased. I feel like burning more calories and getting optimum stimulation after drinking the tea.

Back