• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T Dirt Cheap???

spartan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
K guys something must be up cause how the hell can Mike afford to sell his M1T so cheap???. I mean holy Christ that is crazy!!.If anyone has any insight to his please let me in cause i'm still in shock.

I believe he buys the powder in bulk and caps it himself.

Powder sources are not usually expensive to begin with.

Called supply and demand!

$12 a gram for M 1T, or $60 for 2 grams in an oral solution

seems like a great deal !!
Where can I purchase empty capsules?
Do you think 10mg of this is as good as 10mg of the stuff Kilosports (Gaspari) puts in their product?
I could also add in 300mg 4-ad and 10mg 1-m-t for each cap and still be cheaper than buying just the m-1-t caps from Kilo.
I think this is the way to go !!:thumb:

10mg is 10mg, M1T is M1T.

You will need more than empty caps unless you have an accurate scale at home already.

Shoot even 50mg is extremely small :D

IML Gear Cream!
I sell it like that because I don't rip people off. I have never capped anything inhouse to sell.

Originally posted by Mudge
10mg is 10mg, M1T is M1T.

You will need more than empty caps unless you have an accurate scale at home already.

True, as long as the 10mg of each is 100% pure.
10mg is extremely small and prob too time consuming to try to load 100 caps with 10 mg each.
Although I do have access to a triple beam scale.

I have 1 scale that is really accurate enough to dose this if I were to take it myself. It is a gempro 50, accurate to .002g

what is that some sort of Zen shit? Don't make me start the Yoda speak... it ain't pretty....

Or, he is saying that their margins are just very high.

I don't need him to explain, I'm just being retarded, I've read all about this on the BB.com forums... was boring as hell the first time... trying to add a bit of humor... obviously, my humor is about on par with my chest development! :thumb:

1Fast400's M1T product (5mg tab), 60 per bottle for about $10.00

Kilo's M1T product (10mg), 90 per bottle for about $40.00.

You can see the difference in the mg per tab vs. the cost per unit. But in all reality, 1Fast400's is the better buy per mg, per $. You'll just have to take more of them.

IML Gear Cream!
Its equivalent of $30 for 90x10mg.

When LG first brought it out, they were the first. It cost them the same thing as Mike. But with the hype and everyone wanting it NOW, they could charge whatever they wanted. Thus high profit. Now that several companies have it out and the hype has died down somewhat, the prices have come down. Now if the companies charging $80 bucks still, would be crazy not to lower their prices!

They are only crazy if they stop selling. Again sometimes charging more, if you still get the desired number of customers, not only do you work less but you rake in the same profits.

true.......................but how many do you think would buy @$80 vs. $10??

Originally posted by dg806
true.......................but how many do you think would buy @$80 vs. $10??

Well, you are exaggerating a bit, but it would not take many for them to break even.

You can see this in all kinds of businesses. People who do head porting for example survive off a name even when they make poor results. There is a company that puts out an inferior product for around $3,000 and yet I payed about $1,000 and made more horsepower/torque than people running the other garbage. It does not stop thier business however from running and continuing to profit. For $3,000 and the hardware you get, these people are making approximately $2,200-$2,400 before paying employees as the actual hardware supplied is cheap. I had all kinds of extra work done that these people still would not do in this price, helicoiled exaust threads for example.

They continue to raise prices and are still backed up months at a time, where I waited about 3 weeks in total including shipping my heads back and forth.

Originally posted by Mudge
Well, you are exaggerating a bit, but it would not take many for them to break even.

You can see this in all kinds of businesses. People who do head porting for example survive off a name even when they make poor results. There is a company that puts out an inferior product for around $3,000 and yet I payed about $1,000 and made more horsepower/torque than people running the other garbage. It does not stop thier business however from running and continuing to profit. For $3,000 and the hardware you get, these people are making approximately $2,200-$2,400 before paying employees as the actual hardware supplied is cheap. I had all kinds of extra work done that these people still would not do in this price, helicoiled exaust threads for example.

They continue to raise prices and are still backed up months at a time, where I waited about 3 weeks in total including shipping my heads back and forth.

Will doing any of this make me HYOOGE? :D

Just eat lots of donuts and yogurt :D

Dude, I have starte my cut, and yesterday the office had a big meeting minus me (I don't do meetings) Well, that shit was sponsored by Dunkin Donuts and none of them ate so they were trying to pawn it off on me. THEY HAD BLUEBERRY DONUTS, BLUEBERRY DONUTS. I sat in my office and ate my chicken by myself, growling the whole time. :)

Back