• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intense Desire........

katie64

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting a new journal, hopefully my last one, this is my working my ass off journal, I will post meals/training daily, no more fuggin around and no more whoring??????.New goals will be short term goals to eventually meet my long term goal, which is simply to be comfortable with my health/physique. The possibility of BB competition has not been ruled out, many older women have done/and do this. Keeping this simple :lol: but I will change my goals every 2 months and I will change up my training at this time too, if needed, this will be done for as long as it takes ;)

I take Sunday???s off from everything, I will eat clean but carb up this day :thumb:

Still working on pre/post workout, what is needed??? And, I may change some of the exercises, if I do it will be this week....

Meal Plan?????????.Low carb/Mod Fat/High Protein

My only fluids will be H2O, Crystal Light, Green Tea & Coffee (I MUST have this in the am):spaz:

Meal 1: 6:30am?????????Protein Shake
Meal 2: 8:30am?????????Omelet, 1 whole/5whites 1 Slice FF cheese
Meal 3: 11:00am??????.2c. Soup made w/chix/broc/gr.bean/celery/onion or Protein Shake
Meal 4: 1:30pm??????..1 Can Tuna or Shrimp or Chicken, 1c. Romaine, 1tbls. Mayo or 2 tbls. BV
Meal 5: 4:00pm??????..2c. Soup made w/chix/broc/gr.bean/celery/onion or Protein Shake
Meal 6: 6:30pm??????..Chicken, Lean Steak, Pork Loin or Shellfish, 2c. Gr. Bean or Broccoli

source grams cals %total
Total: 1539
Fat: 59 529 37%
Sat: 15 138 10%
Poly: 6 50 3%
Mono: 10 86 6%
Carbs: 6 18 1%
Fiber: 2 0 0%
Protein: 224 897 62%

*******Sunday???s carb up is last meal of the day, around 8pm, 1 sm. Banana, 1tbls. Natty PB, ½ c. steel cut oats, 1 sm. Sweet potato

Totals w/Carb up
source grams cals %total
Total: 2145
Fat: 76 680 34%
Sat: 19 168 8%
Poly: 11 95 5%
Mono: 17 149 7%
Carbs: 107 364 18%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 243 973 48%

Supplements (Haven???t figured out the best time to take these yet, anyone know :confused:

Coral Calcium
Vitamin A
B6
B12
Cod Liver Oil
One source Womens Multi/Mineral/Herbs
Green Tea caps

Training Schedule???..2 sets/20 reps/light W8???s ****This may be over training, but I???m doing it, if it kills me, I???ll let ya know :D If I find 2 sets aren???t enough, I???ll bump it up a set.........

MONDAY

???Chest???
BB Bench Press
BB Incline Press
DB Bench Press
DB Incline Press
DB Flyes
Cable Crossovers

???Biceps???
Alternate DB Curls
BB Curls
Preacher Curls
Concentration Curls
Hammer Curls

TUESDAY

???Legs???
Swiss Ball Squats w/DB
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Good Mornings
Alternate DB Lunges
Leg Presses
Sumo Squat w/BB
SLDL
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Heel Raises

WEDNESDAY

???Shoulders???
Seated DB Press
Front Raises
Lateral Raises
Reverse Flyes
Upright Cable Rows
Upright Barbell Rows

???Triceps???
Seated Triceps Presses
Lying Triceps Presses
Triceps Kickbacks
Triceps Pushdowns
Cable Extensions
Bench Dips
Overhead Tri Extensions

THURSDAY

???Legs???
Swiss Ball Squats w/DB
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Good Mornings
Dumbbell Lunges
Leg Presses
Sumo Squat w/BB
SLDL
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Heel Raises

FRIDAY

???Back??? ***3sets/20reps
Lat Pulldown ***changing grip w/each set
One-Arm DB Row
Bent BB Row
Seated Cable Row
Back Extensions over Swiss Ball
Straight-Arm Pulldowns

SATURDAY

???Legs???
Swiss Ball Squats w/DB
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Good Mornings
Dumbbell Lunges
Leg Presses
Sumo Squat w/BB
SLDL
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Heel Raises

Cardio (am)?????????Elliptical or Treadmill??????.6 days/30 min
HIIT (pm) w/recumbent bike??????..20 mins??????.1on/1off

Ab w/o???..3 sets, 25 reps???.6 days

Days 1, 3, 5
Swiss Ball crunch
Reverse crunch
Bicycles
Cable Crunches
Cable Oblique Crunches

Days 2, 4, 6
Decline Crunches
Decline Oblique
Pelvic Tilt
Single knee lift crunch
Hanging Knee Raises

I think that???s quite enough info to start with?????????:wave:

Last edited:
This is my last long post in here, I'll keep my PNP for whoring, any and all critics welcome :D

I'm always open to suggestions :thumb:

What are your current stats and goals ?

Originally posted by hardasnails1973
What are your current stats and goals ?
PM babe :thumb:

Ok, changing my diet up a bit, will post new diet in a few :)

:bawling: I loved my diet :(

i think that the diet needed more carb ups.. and perhaps too much cardio!
interested to see what HANS has suggested to you :)

i agree. a one meal carb up once a week isn't enough in my opinion. i've had great luck with diets that use that carb up meal but i've needed 'em twice weekly - and i do mean "need"

also, my fat intake on non carb days was significantly higher (around 85 g)

good luck to you!

if you have sufficent amounts of carbs NO carb ups are needed. you shouldn't be carbing up untill you hit near your goal any way. Just set a base line and run it for 3-4 weeks then make minor tweaks here and there. CArdio should be about 4-5 days a week at 45 minuutes a day first thing in the morning with some BCAAS (5 grams prior)

agreed - but the first meal plan she posted had her under 10g a day. sounds like han is gonna help you out so i won't intrude. i personally think that's too much cardio to be doing but you'll find what's best for you.

i won't intrude - but i will wish you the very best of luck with your goals! you're gonna do great! :thumb:

pm me your diet and let me tweak it

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Katherine! :wave: :wave2: :hello:

Just a quick question - why are you doing legs 3 times a week and the other body parts just once?

Good luck on the latest endeavor. I'll be watching.

i upped her to 100 carbs a day training and about 50-75 on non traning days. So no need to carb up

Hi Katie!

Good luck with your goals and I love your detailed journal style, too!

i upped her to 100 carbs a day training and about 50-75 on non traning days. So no need to carb up
:D

you're in good hands katie. now make yourself proud! :thumb:

people have to learn to create a base line and then make minor adjustments and ease into things. I run thing in different phases. Phase 1 acclimation - your create homeo statis in the body phase 2 you tweak according to what previous stage yeilds and just change one variable at a time and not having carbs go up , protein goe down, fat going i don;t know where, how the hell can you pin down on what is working? carb rotation shouild be administered untill the final 4-5 weeks before goals are near..

WOW:eek:

Thank you everyone for your encouragement, I will post my new diet in a bit, still working on it........

One question, do count EFA's in the total amount of fat per meal????

I still have the flu so my diet will be off today, had an omelet a while ago and I feel :barf:...........Seems like the only thing I can keep down is H2O :D

Again, WOW :wave:

A HUGE Thank you to HAN :clap:

WoW! Katie.. you are sooo lucky! You have HAN helping you out!! Please post your diet! The best of luck Sweetie!! :thumb:

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
Hi Katherine! :wave: :wave2: :hello:

Just a quick question - why are you doing legs 3 times a week and the other body parts just once?

Good luck on the latest endeavor. I'll be watching.
:shrug:

Any suggestions?????

I LOVE working my legs :D, one of the better parts of my body :) I look good from the calves down and the neck up, everything in between needs a major overhaul :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sapphire
WoW! Katie.. you are sooo lucky! You have HAN helping you out!! Please post your diet! The best of luck Sweetie!! :thumb:

Thanks Sapphire :)

Edit***Not sure if you want everyone to know your name, sorry ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh no problem.. My journal is called Cyndi's Diet/WO Log!
:lol: :lol:
I want Carb up days!!! I am gonna ask GP.

All calories count my dear FATS ESPECIALLY !! NO i have to go ck on j'bo LOL. Eventually you will carb ups will be implimented NOT YET ...

Originally posted by Sapphire
Ahhh no problem.. My journal is called Cyndi's Diet/WO Log!
:lol: :lol:
I want Carb up days!!! I am gonna ask GP.
OMG, that is so funny, I totally forgot that your name is on your journal :rolleyes:

Workout

Warm up
10 min treadmill

LEGS (only did 1 set today, was feeling dizzy :nut: )

SB Wall Squats 1/20/7.5 each hand
Leg Ext 1/20/40
Leg Curls 1/20/30
***dropping the w8 on these 2, it hurts my lower back
Good Mornings 1/20/20
Alt. DB Lunges 1/20/7.5 each hand
Leg Presses 1/20/45 (I don't have an incline or decline on this, so it's str8 out, I don't think it's very effective)
Sumo Squat w/BB 1/20/20
SLDL *** DND "Did Not Do"
Seated Calf Raises 1/20/15 Not sure if I'm doing this right, will check ExRx
Standing Heel Raises 1/20/7.5 each hand (Tried to do toes pointed in then out :no: )

15 min. treadmill

AB'S (again I only did 1 set)

Crunches 1x25 (86ing the SB Crunches, they don't feel effective)
Reverse Crunch 1x25
Bicycles 1x5x10 (50) Love these.....
***86ing the cable type crunches, either my cables are loose or this just isn't effective for me...
Pelvic Tilt 1x2x25 (50) :lol: yeah like you guys can't count LOL
Hanging Knee raises 1x25 Love these too......

I'm simplifing this, 86ing the HIIT at night, I will normally do my workouts at night, it will look like this;

15m. cardio
train body part for the day
15m. cardio
Abs/Butt
15m. cardio

If anyone thinks this is not OK, let me know, especially with the break up of my cardio, it's more of a warm up, rest, cool down but at a fairly fast pace.

Upping my morning cardio to 45 mins. :thumb:

Some of you may not know but I was in a car accident 2 months ago, injuring my back and neck (all muscle related) just stopped physical therapy last week, I had been working UB mainly, thus the reason for my extra leg w/o's but it is also why my lower back is hurting, so I'll keep w8's low until I don't feel anymore pain.

:hmmm: what else, oh yeah, my diet, posting that next :thumbs:

Last edited:
All calories count my dear FATS ESPECIALLY !! NO i have to go ck on j'bo LOL. Eventually you will carb ups will be implimented NOT YET ...
Even fish oil caps???????? As a fat :confused:

Good Luck Katie!!! With Han's advice you will do great!!!:D

YES Count fish oil caps...

You are in great hands with Han!!

GOOD LUCK KATIE~~ Can't wait to follow you in your journey-- You will do wonderful!!!!!!!!

:)

Agree - count the fish oil caps. It's easy, 1 g per capsule

agreed, you are in good hands. best of luck hun! :)

:wave: Thanks jstar, Stacey, NG and Jen.........your all so great and beautiful, to say the least :)

Hey is "HAN" famous or what ;) I had no idea :scratch:

I'm am soooooooooo happy I can count my fish oil caps :cool:

Back