• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oatmeal & Whey Protein

I never did understand what that was about. If i'm eating whey with oatmeal its usually raw oats dumped into my whey...yum

I can't understand the fasincation with either.

Eat the oats and drink the damn whey :lol:

I just can't stomach cooked oatmeal...never have, never will. Raw oats actually make up about 70% of my carb intake, just cause they are so easy to make (pour out 1/3 cup and eat, lol).

Originally posted by Prince
:barf:

I tried adding unflavored whey protein to my oatmeal this morning and it was nasty!!!
Its good with the chocolate flavored whey!

it wasn't really the flavor, or lack of, it was the consistency of it. It was all runny like snot. :D
oh okay..Then just do what Jodi said. :)

i drink my shake with my bowl of oats, why bother mixing them...? its just gonna get messy and probably taste kinda nasty

i mean warm oats with a cold powdered protein shake mixed into it dosen't exactly wet my appitite, and plus i like the taste of my shake on its own

Re: Re: Oatmeal & Whey Protein

Originally posted by supertech
Its good with the chocolate flavored whey!
Thats the same way i eat it and it tastes great
:)

IML Gear Cream!
I tried combining them once before I cooked my oats. Put them together and then stuck in microwave. Unless it was an isolated incidence, I don't recommend ever doing that! :)

I cook my oats put a little honey and them three tablespoons of whey and a teaspoon of skippy and i am ready to go:)

:hello: Nice to see ya 88vert. First post I have seen from ya :D

Originally posted by rock4832
I tried combining them once before I cooked my oats. Put them together and then stuck in microwave. Unless it was an isolated incidence, I don't recommend ever doing that! :)

LMAO! What happened rock? I want the details! :eyebrow:

I can't stomach cooked oats either. Even raw is starting to turn my stomach, I need to try it differently

Originally posted by PreMier
:hello: Nice to see ya 88vert. First post I have seen from ya :D
Nice to see you also.I have been searching around here for the last few hours.I love this site

Ya its kickass! Some people are pricks, but EF is the only place pretty much without them.

Ya its kickass! Some people are pricks, but EF is the only place pretty much without them.
Aint that the truth.I love the recipe section,I am going to make my own protein bars

i LOVE oatmeal :D

prince, try using less water? I used to mix whey into my oatmeal after I cooked it and it came out fine.. use less water then gradually add a bit more if its too dry

it wasn't really the flavor, or lack of, it was the consistency of it. It was all runny like snot. :D

You've eaten snot? Cool. Who hasn't, right?

IML Gear Cream!
I havent even seen that section yet! I going to go look right now!

If you need whey vert, check www.bulknutrition.com Under muscle and fitness promo you can get 10lbs of whey for 40$

I havent even seen that section yet! I going to go look right now!

If you need whey vert, check www.bulknutrition.com Under muscle and fitness promo you can get 10lbs of whey for 40$
I buy mine at walmart.I am heading out there in about an hour to get some stuff for some protein bars

Oh cmon... can you really get it cheaper at wal-mart?

Oh cmon... can you really get it cheaper at wal-mart?
no but its quicker 7 dollars a pound

I didn't even know that they sold whey protien at wal-mart!

They sell alot of that kind of stuff there

Quicker? Hell, order online and while your eatin your wal*mart protein the stuff comes in the mail :shrug:

I will probally order online next

Back