• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1AD after Deca/Test cycle

dstack

Moving to a new intesity!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I finished a cycle of deca/test, and I want to use 1AD now. How long should I wait? 6 weeks? Say the deca/test was 12 weeks of 1CC each, once a week.

You know that 1-AD will suppress HPTA correct?

At 6 weeks, you will be in post cycle from deca/test. You certainly don't want to start 1/ad.

Hey there Rod,

Looks like you've got a pretty great physique there and I am glad to see you have been able to change your mentality and really start seeing some gains.

However, I was reading through your site and amongst some other questionable supplement choices I noticed you recommended a 100% Soy Protein. As far as I have ever known soy protein should have no place in a bodybuilders diet but perhaps you have some special dietary need that I am not aware of.

Here is an article you can check out that might shed some light on the soy situation for you
http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/263gb.jsp

Stay strong!

- Mark

Right,Soy should not be your first choice. A good whey and either egg or casein.

If you search the diet forum here, you will find some very recent posts on soy, some from Mercola as well from a post Prince made on its health hazards...

soy protein

Originally posted by knight3450
Hey there Rod,

Looks like you've got a pretty great physique there and I am glad to see you have been able to change your mentality and really start seeing some gains.

However, I was reading through your site and amongst some other questionable supplement choices I noticed you recommended a 100% Soy Protein. As far as I have ever known soy protein should have no place in a bodybuilders diet but perhaps you have some special dietary need that I am not aware of.

Here is an article you can check out that might shed some light on the soy situation for you
http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/263gb.jsp

Stay strong!

- Mark

Thanks Mark! I had never heard anything bad about soy protein. While it had never been my first choice of protein, I didn't think it could harm me. I usually make my banana pancakes with Twin Lab's Veg Vuel. I'm sure that is the soy protein you are talking about. John Romano (see attachment) recommends this in his "Muscle Meals" cookbook. I'm always looking for ways to include protein into my diet and this seemed like a simple way to help out a bit. While I've made some great gains, I have a lot to learn and a long way to go! I'll have to get rid of my Vege Fuel and use more egg whites in my pancakes. Anyother suggestions?

Rod

Post Cycle

Originally posted by dg806
At 6 weeks, you will be in post cycle from deca/test. You certainly don't want to start 1/ad.
Sorry if I sound like an idiot, the steriod thing is all very new to me. I guess I should forget about the 1AD if I want to cycle back on a steroids after 12 weeks or so. My plan was one cycle a year, but I have loved the result and have seen such minor side effects that I can't wait for the next cycle. I think I'm phychologically hooked! I may change my mind back to a moderate plan. If I do, I might want to use something in between. Think 12 weeks would work before using 1AD or something similar?

Soy

Originally posted by Mudge
If you search the diet forum here, you will find some very recent posts on soy, some from Mercola as well from a post Prince made on its health hazards...

Thanks Mudge! I'll check that out.

HPTA

You know that 1-AD will suppress HPTA correct?

And what does that mean?

IML Gear Cream!
It means you wont recouperate fully when you use it. HPTA = Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis, your attempted plan would be called a "bridge."

Thanks Mudge! Soy is so popular and this is big news to me and will be to most of whom I will tell.

It was popular about 10 years ago :confused:

It was popular about 10 years ago :confused:

...And still is popular! Have you been to the stores lately? Soy milk, soy protein bars, soy in protein powders. Soy product lining the counters and shelves!

The soy craze was apparently started with Ralston Purina pushing it, oh those wonderfull lobbyists, so talented at influencing the government.

I am going through a book on diet and it discusses various protein types.

Originally posted by dstack
If I finished a cycle of deca/test, and I want to use 1AD now. How long should I wait? 6 weeks? Say the deca/test was 12 weeks of 1CC each, once a week.

so you're a stripper bro?

Re: Re: 1AD after Deca/Test cycle

Originally posted by plouffe
so you're a stripper bro?
I do bachelorette and birthday parties on the side, mainly on the weekends.

The soy craze was apparently started with Ralston Purina pushing it, oh those wonderfull lobbyists, so talented at influencing the government.

I am going through a book on diet and it discusses various protein types.

My favorite protein bars, by Designer Whey, and my favorite protein powder, Myoplex Deluxe, have soy in the ingredients. These products are some of the most popular in the market! Both of these have Soy Lecithin. Is that just as bad?

Lecithin is supposed to be good, as for soy though thats already been said.

But seriously, if you like the stuff and dont believe what Mercola and others say, then keep doing what your doing :shrug:

Alot of the times it seems when someone says something is bad for you, its not all that bad. Its like saying something suppresses your natural hormone X and not to use it because of that, if the benefits outweigh the 6% suppression it may cause then is it really that bad? Probably not.

Some people are just very anal and look at things in such a fashion. I just know that I wont use soy, so that was my decision. I'm happy with whey.

Back