• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your New Years Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well the year 2004 is finally here my friends...
I thought this would be a good time to make our New Years Resolutions...

So who wants to go first? :D

ot5922.jpg

:haha: There is one of my 3 pigs
And he's smilin back at me...

To make people understand how to use the edit button ( this is the one
edit.gif
, just down there next to the "quote" button ) so we don`t need to read through 2, 3, or even 4 posts in a row made by the same person.

Can't a man whore in his own thread Kuso? :D
This is just my preference to separate thought.
I wanted to toss in some more funnies, but since you
rained on my parade I will stop now. :finger:
Typically to a response like yours I would say "Kiss my white :booty:" But in light of the fact that you hold Super Moderator powers, I will refrain :D.

Last edited:
I wasn`t sure which of your responses to reply to but I see now I have succeded somewhat already as you have
edit.gif
`d both of them.

The difference between the post whoring we used to do, and that of some of those today is that we used to rack up large numbers of posts by having conversations with friends in several threads at the same time...making jokes and having fun.....not simply making multiple posts for the sake of posting and bumping our count.

Kuso,

Well I have no intention of either.
I personally feel no motivation to post multible messages just to increase my message count. Again, my intention is simply to make the reading easier and to seperate thought. I can blend everything into one message, but it seems much easier for people to read when I separate new thoughts and incorporate them into new messages.

If your intention here was just to determine whether I knew how to use the edit/delete button, then you can clearly see I have mastered that function :D.

Originally posted by kuso
I wasn`t sure which of your responses to reply to but I see now I have succeded somewhat already as you have
edit.gif
`d both of them.

The difference between the post whoring we used to do, and that of some of those today is that we used to rack up large numbers of posts by having conversations with friends in several threads at the same time...making jokes and having fun.....not simply making multiple posts for the sake of posting and bumping our count.

Aww, guys, can't we make a "no more fights" resolution ;)
I do agree wirh Kuso though, the post whoring these days is out of control :no:

My New years resolution this year is to get my drivers license before 2005 is here. I normally don't do New years resolition, but it's kinda embarassing not to be able to drive yet :eek:

haha kuso you ass! :lol: how you been!?

They didn't show pride in america! AH! i'm was bitter maybe they did i heard they didn't so i didn't check lol ....how was it??

always fightin :D well atleast training i'll be in pride soon enough so you can watch me and i can stay at your house haha :D

If you make it to Pride I will be there to watch it mate.......without a doubt!

Pride seemed like the best of the three events shown....I`ve seen only about 2/3 of it though. I saw the first 30min of Inoki`s and it looked pretty damned cheap.....it has Fedor fighting though so I`ll watch it for sure :D

I tell you though, if you can find it somewhere you need to see Sakaraba fighting Nog :eek: A damned interesting fight when you see one of the worlds best HW BJJ`ers not wanting it to go to the ground against a mere MW. :D

that was the fight i wanted to see most... well i wanted to see yoshida slap around royce but that didn't happen stupid draw... :D i want to see crocop vs fedor :( dammit! :lol:

hey kuso i gotta go to bed i have to get up early tomorrow like around noon :grin: and work on my truck :D later

Funny how kuso says not to post multiple times and then hijacks the thread :laugh: (just kidding man).

Isn't this supposed to be about resolutions?

I'm planning to stop eating bacon.

My new years resolution is to stop procrastinating :) i start the 15th :D

Originally posted by kuso
edit.gif
`d both of them.

AMEN Brotha :adore:

Nothing is worse than coming into a thread and scrolling down the single worded posts :mad:

Whats the whole idea of having a high post count anyways. Personally i think quality posts are better.

Originally posted by J'Bo
Personally i think quality posts are better.

See ladies....

its not always the size of the post that matters, but the motion in the postin'

I think that the number of posts should be hiden to everyone except moderators, or better still, stop counting them at all.

IML Gear Cream!
JJJ....good idea..that would discourage one worded whoring :D

Not to put up with too much micromanaging from my boss!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JJJ
I think that the number of posts should be hiden to everyone except moderators, or better still, stop counting them at all.
:thumb:

To become better than what I am

What does not kill you
makes you stronger

What do you mean, "To be better than I am?"

Elaborate a little

Originally posted by JJJ
No way!!! :yell:

Originally posted by J'Bo
JJJ....good idea..that would discourage one worded whoring :D

Agreed
:D

My resolution is to not let other people ruin my day cause I'm too cool for that. If someone cuts me off on the streets I'll just crank up the jazz a little louder and chill instead of gritting my teeth and planning the 1000 deaths I would make them suffer.

The same holds true within this forum Babsie.
Micromanaging sucks.

Kuso sticks a bullseye on my ass and tries to target me for post whoring :D. Why, because I post more than one message in the intention of seperating my thought and ideas. I agree with all of you that if your intention is to post one line sentences and even just symbols in multible posts just to increase your post count, then that is pretty senseless. But when someone targets me for doing that when I have no intention of it, and have never been a post whore (at least intentionally), then I take offense to that.
Especially after you end up doing it yourself :D.

As for those that enjoy post whoring. Well If they do it in other peoples threads and bump peoples messages, then then that is wrong. Now if they are doing it in their own thread, and are not hurting anyone or the performance of this forum, then I think if you guys don't like it, then stay the hell out of their threads. I know some of the individuals (names not mentioned) that purposely have created threads titled "post whoring". Well for those it is obvious that is what it is all about.. Again, if you don't like it then stay out of the thread. If it is affecting performance of the forum , then I think Prince should privately send them a message individually letting them know discretely. Otherwise, lets start this New Years without all the Whining :D.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
Not to put up with too much micromanaging from my boss!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JJJ

Or better yet, once you reach a certain number of posts, yo are labeled a social leper.

Originally posted by Randy
The same holds true within this forum Babsie.
Micromanaging sucks.

Kuso sticks a bullseye on my ass and tries to target me for post whoring :D. Why, because I post more than one message in the intention of seperating my thought and ideas. I agree with all of you that if your intention is to post one line sentences and even just symbols in multible posts just to increase your post count, then that is pretty senseless. But when someone targets me for doing that when I have no intention of it, and have never been a post whore (at least intentionally), then I take offense to that.
Especially after you end up doing it yourself :D.

As for those that enjoy post whoring. Well If they do it in other peoples threads and bump peoples messages, then then that is wrong. Now if they are doing it in their own thread, and are not hurting anyone or the performance of this forum, then I think if you guys don't like it, then stay the hell out of their threads. I know some of the individuals (names not mentioned) that purposely have created threads titled "post whoring". Well for those it is obvious that is what it is all about.. Again, if you don't like it then stay out of the thread. If it is affecting performance of the forum , then I think Prince should privately send them a message individually letting them know discretely. Otherwise, lets start this New Years without all the Whining :D.

Dude, you could have broken that up into like 19 separate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back