• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

God or Evolution

Which side r u on ?

• Bible will never be wrong. God created all.

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • Darwin is right. we r nothing but just a result of evolution

Votes: 41 51.3%

• Total voters

moon

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
no one knows the truth but what do u want to believe and what will u believe until u die?

Oh crap, heeeeeeere we go. :rolleyes:

I actually like that Marilyn Manson quote too... even being a Christian... I am not a slave to a god of Materialistic things... I am not a slave to a god of Financial endowment... because those god's don't exist... the quote still leaves the option of I AM a slave to the God that DOES exist... so all in all... I think it's a pretty smart statement...

I chose niether.

Creationism and evolution do not have to be mutually exclusive.
What if evolution is God's blueprint? In addition, Darwinism is now outdated.

Darwin's theory does have many holes, and it continues to evolve so that the basic tenets have changed considerably. One of the "holes" is its failure in explaining the Cambrian explosion where millions of new species seem to instantaneously appear on the earth. (Creationists use this as a way of invalidating Darwin).To say evolution is wrong because there are inconsistancies belittles the scientific endevour of systematically elucidating our best guess to explain the natural world around us.

Newtonian physics and his basic laws are still valid despite the fact that it completely crumbles when you try to use it to explain subatomic matter or the quantum world. This inconsistency does not subtract from Newtonian physics. We still use Newtonian physics to lauch the space shuttle, not quantum mechanics. The same can be said for the punctated equilibrium or the lack of evidence of "slow morphing" into new species. We need to come up with a better scientific explanation.

Darwin's theory was a rudimentary first step. and it predicts certain phenomena in the fossil record with a certain degree of accuracy. Does it explain the whole thing? Well no. Nobody would be working on evolutionary biology if it did.

For the record, people who adhere to the theory of evolution are not called "Darwinists" they are called "Evolutionary theorists." That's not pc nitpicking, it's an expression of the fact that it's misleading to call people trying to advance evolutionary biology after a theory that not one scientist will support as complete. It's like calling physicists "newtonists."

The short version: does evolution occur? Absolutely - the fossil record simply couldn't be created any other way. Does this evolution occur through Darwinian mechanisms? No, not exlusively anyway - it's possible that Darwinian mechanisms contribute, though.

i've never seen it as an "either/or"

both:D

woh bandaid has strong devotion to defend :)

GOD

What does not kill you
makes you stronger

I agree with bandaidwoman and nikegurl.

Originally posted by moon
woh bandaid has strong devotion to defend :)

Sorry, I find myself rehashing this argument over and over again here in the deep bible belt south (remember, they are advocating teaching creationism in the public schools and/or getting rid of evolutionary teaching.) Thus, I get overly passionate about the subject.

What came first, ribosomes or the DNA to encode for the production of ribosomes. They both had to be present concurrently for a cell to undergo cytokinesis.
Evolution by itself doesn't hold water.
Check out Supernatural selection.

What prince said.

Its fun IRL but here it just takes 3 weeks to exhange 10 sentences...

You forgot the option: Neither, we are just one big SIMS game. :lol:

EVO without a doubt !

We were colonized by the Klingons....xcept now they are called Republicans. :laugh:

Both, and I'm am very much a christian. I don't believe it happened quite the way Darwin puts it (who later in fact did renounce his claims) but evolution is evident I think. However I do not believe we came from single celled amebas (?) or monkeys.

Who cares? I am more interested in knowing what happens when I die. I f it is worse than this than I am going to be really pissed off!!

Originally posted by P-funk
Who cares? I am more interested in knowing what happens when I die. I f it is worse than this than I am going to be really pissed off!!

LOL......I relate to this :D

IML Gear Cream!
If this thread was about MItsubishi Lancer Evo(lution) I would be ALLLLL over it...

I just want to know what people believe currently. I know there is no point discussing about it .
sry i forget neither option. So this poll is not meant for non-Christians. :)

Maybe Gods plan WAS evolution.

Im for God all the way, but only he has all the answers. Not much fun worrying about things well never figure out.

who is this god guy everyone keep refering to ?!?!?

i think its painfully obvious to all the church going people that science is finally starting to shovel religion under the carpet !!! give it another 50 - 100 years, religion will evanesce into history !!!!!

Originally posted by bandaidwoman

Creationism and evolution do not have to be mutually exclusive.
What if evolution is God's blueprint?
:thumbs:

Originally posted by P-funk
ME too :)

how about Adam and Eve. If God is true then Bible would be wrong .

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
who is this god guy everyone keep refering to ?!?!?

i think its painfully obvious to all the church going people that science is finally starting to shovel religion under the carpet !!! give it another 50 - 100 years, religion will evanesce into history !!!!!

this guy is getting smart:yes:

i personally like coors light,

Back