• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Frustrated

Wannabefit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have came to the conclusion that i do not respond to creatine 1 bit. I went through the whole load/maintain thing for like 2 months now and NOTHING i mean nothing happens. Unless i dont know what im looking for or am taking it wrong but i highly doubt it. I loaded with 20g a day for 5 days..MORN, PRE-WORKOUT, POST-WORKOUT AND BEFORE BED. I maintained with 10g a day. PRE-WORKOUT AND POST-WORKOUT. Whats going on here?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

try the one made from iron teck....i've heard a lot of good stuff about it for pple who cant gain shit on creatine..its a mix of 5 different creatines....IRONTEK 5 CREACYAMINE

Have u tried the newer types like Swole V2 or San V12? Supposed to be good for nonresponders.

well the thing is i dont understand why I dont respond and other people do.

Lots of us don't respond.

Originally posted by tomas101
try the one made from iron teck....i've heard a lot of good stuff about it for pple who cant gain shit on creatine..its a mix of 5 different creatines....IRONTEK 5 CREACYAMINE

happpens...i have to take lots of ephedrine to see effects...guess im not a big responder to beta antagonists... but I see great effects on creatine

dont really worry if you dont respond to it...creatine isnt a silver bullet for getting jacked...hell, gear isnt even that...you would have had alittle better pumps , but thats about the height of it...

you would have had alittle better pumps , but thats about the height of it...

well thats good to know. People say its EVERYTHING to their workout

Back